Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 06:51 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Isola Bella on lake Maggiore in Italy.
I took the plunge yesterday and treated myself to a new laptop - an Acer Aspire E5 571. The old one was falling apart physically and things keep going wrong with the software. I've got a chap coming round on Wednesday to set it up for me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 07:32 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good Morning Each,another great Photo' Alan...I was awakened an hour ago with more howling gales,don't remember this kind of weather lasting as long as it has..much prefer the cold and snow,...hope it all blows away soon..take care All x
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 07:46 AM

Italy - so beautiful
Good morning all
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 08:27 AM

Happy Monday everyone

Lovely picture Alan ... and have fun with your new laptop
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 08:31 AM

Good Morning All

It's the M word again, Monday! Comes round far too quickly.
Very windy again this morning. Enjoy your day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 08:49 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture again Alan. I hope you enjoy your new laptop. I have one that I bought over a year ago and never use it. Hope it will still be ok when or if I need it. Should check it every so often.

I do so feel for those north of the border who are still without power after 4 days. Where is this next weather bomb supposed to hit? Time we had all power lines underground.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all keep well. God bless.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone. Another lovely pic Alan . Hope you enjoy your new laptop!

Terrible wind and rain during the night. I was wakened from all hours. I'll be wearing my waterproofs to walk to work.

Have a nice day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 10:07 AM

Good morning fellow members a dark miserable morning here and I want to do lots of cleaning .
At least it will keep me warm.
Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 10:21 AM

Good morning all. I'm just having a sit down after getting Taylor off to school ...At the moment Josh is happily playing in his cot - but for how long?lol - He's a two year oldhandful when he gets going!!! I think their mummy is feeling a bit better today but I've taken it upon myself to have the children all week so she can recover in peace & quiet.

I'm going a run to town later to pick up my theatre tickets for Thurs night - I'm going to see Dreamboats & miniskirts and really looking forward to it.... Also got my new hudl to collect from Tesco...

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2015, 11:23 AM

Good morning all.

Dull and very windy this morning.

I'm in terrible pain this morning with my Sciatica, I could hardly get down the stairs, I will just have to grin and bear it.

Hope you have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top