Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

13-01-2015, 07:03 PM

Re: That dam bird.

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
What a good hubby you are Bob!
We have been married for 37 years now and although I am a bit slow learning some things, I do know my place at home. If I was asked to jump my reply would be " How high " It's for the best.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
We have been married for 37 years now and although I am a bit slow learning some things, I do know my place at home. If I was asked to jump my reply would be " How high " It's for the best.
37 years is wonderful Bob. People are so quick to bale out of marriages nowadays. Sounds like you really love your wife and that's heartwarming in this day and age.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

13-01-2015, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
37 years is wonderful Bob. People are so quick to bale out of marriages nowadays. Sounds like you really love your wife and that's heartwarming in this day and age.
I do love her but also I feel that if a women gives birth to your children you should forever show her allegiance. My dad and his dad did and althogh this is a very old fashioned idea today, it still holds true for me. I have some very good friends of the opposite sex but I will always stay with Barb. It quite interesting growing old together. There is something wrong with me isn't there ?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
I do love her but also I feel that if a women gives birth to your children you should forever show her allegiance. My dad and his dad did and althogh this is a very old fashioned idea today. It still holds true for me. I have some very good friends of the opposite sex but I will always stay with Barb. It quite interesting growing old together. There is something wrong with me isn't there ?
A resounding NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There's nothing wrong with you! You sound a very decent, genuine man. Don't change what you're doing Bob.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 07:34 PM

Are you sure it wasn't a raven? If it ever says, "nevermore" run!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top