Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 07:24 AM

Good morning Friday

It looks like Alan is having a lie in, so I'll have to do the honours today....

Good morning everyone, cold here but the wind has finally died down somewhat thank goodness.

We are moving all of our potted plants and tubs to our new house today in a friend's van, and our purchasers are moving some of their garden furniture and plants to here, so a busy day ahead for us methinks.

Enjoy your day folks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 07:43 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning everyone and thank you Barry. I did oversleep this morning I'm also having trouble with my computer (I'm using both old and new and the system doesn't seem to like that). I can't access Google+ photos so we'll have to leave that out this morning. Sheila's off out for lunch with her pal today so once again it's bread and dripping for me.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 07:43 AM

Good morning Barry and Alan - hope its a good day for you
and everyone else -
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 08:11 AM

Shame on you Alan, oversleeping!!!

Good morning all.

It's still pitch black outside, I think its going to be a sunny day.

Off to the Hospital soon. Write later.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 08:17 AM

Good Morning all,

Barry, good luck with moving your pots and plants. I hope all goes smoothly.

Alan, shame about the problem with the two computers, will have to be sorted cannot go without our morning pic indefinitely. lol.

Very dark here again this morning, not sure what sort of day we have ahead, roll on Spring. Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all keep well. God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 08:26 AM

Good Morning All. Bit of a rough day yesterday but thank goodness it's Friday.

Forecast is for a cold day so wrap up warm.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Morning everyone and thank you Barry. I did oversleep this morning I'm also having trouble with my computer (I'm using both old and new and the system doesn't seem to like that). I can't access Google+ photos so we'll have to leave that out this morning. Sheila's off out for lunch with her pal today so once again it's bread and dripping for me.
Good Morning all, sorry to hear about your predicament Alan, I hope you enjoy your bread and you stop Dripping soon.
Uncle Mo
Hitchin Hertfordshire UK
Uncle Mo is male  Uncle Mo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:21 AM

It's my birthday; what a wonderful greeting when I opened the front door a little while ago. Facing me on a low tree branch a robin was singing beautifully and he/she sat there whilst I was talking to him. Must have been one of my chums who had built 2 nests just outside my back door last year. They sometimes came into my kitchen, living room, even went upstairs, mum dad and 2 babies. That was truly wonderful.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:32 AM

Morning everyone, Happy Birthday uncle mo..
The sky is looking very heavy think thrres a chance of Snow..
Im in work this morning, then catch up on my soaps went out last night

Wrap up warm, and keep safe..

Shazy..

No its Thunder and lightening ..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 10:04 AM

Good morning all .. I've woken up with a cough & tickly throat. Think I've got the virus that's going round - can't stop sneezing either. My sneezing started in the theatre last night - good thing the music was loud enough to drown it out!

I really enjoyed the show last night - Dreamboats & miniskirts. I can recommend it to anybody who likes rock n roll...

Atishoo!!!!!!! .. Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top