Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 11:14 AM

Re: Lib Dems Sarah Olney dragged off air

Less Limp Dems i hear the better, betrayed the country by allowing Cameron to exist at all on the political stage.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 11:20 AM

Having listened to that interview the interviewer I thought was very aggressive and trying to push for a pointless arguement between local and Brexit referendums/elections. I am not surprised the interview was cut short
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I am not surprised the interview was cut short

Nor was I.

Came over across that Sarah did not know her arse from her elbow.

Think in the future the Limp/Dems will ban her from holding interviews.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Nor was I.

Came over across that Sarah did not know her arse from her elbow.

Think in the future the Limp/Dems will ban her from holding interviews.
I'm surprised that the LimpDems still manage to gain a few seats in Parliament. Is it eight now, or nine?

In any event, they seem to have a few isolated spots of support throughout the country - no clear 'homeland'. The funny thing is that, to an extent, Labour are going the same way now!

Both of those parties are doing their best to delay BREXIT by any means they can and, in so doing, are causing problems for the country in the longer term for no real advantage other than to show the world that they don't like our democratic decision.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
What is cringeworthy is the clear sarcasm and bias of the interviewer.

Anyone ever again say the BBC is biased should look at that.

Next time an interviewer rubbishes the clear lack of any idea about how to manage Brexit and I will be reading howls of anger at such poor interviewing.

That interviewer was a disgrace to her profession and didn't understand the difference between Leaving and the Process of leaving.

Thick as treacle.
The interviewer was merely playing devil's advocate, and in doing so just highlighted the breathtaking hypocrisy in the lib dem's argument regarding the validity of the brexit vote.

A truly insightful interview I thought.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
The interviewer was merely playing devil's advocate, and in doing so just highlighted the breathtaking hypocrisy in the lib dem's argument regarding the validity of the brexit vote.

The interviewer showed up the stupidity of the MP

That's what the Media should and do more power to their elbows when they do
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->

Quite so Barry, if a person can't take a bit of questioning from a reporter they really shouldn't be entering into a political life.

It is part of a reporter's job to highlight such things.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 01:36 PM

Surely it is the job of anyone interviewing a politician to pressurise them and to find & highlight any anomalies or weak points in their arguments and policies?
In that respect the reporter/interviewer concerned did an excellent job

Wasn't it President Roosvelt (I'm willing to be corrected) who made the comment about politics - 'if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
What is cringeworthy is the clear sarcasm and bias of the interviewer.

Anyone ever again say the BBC is biased should look at that.

Next time an interviewer rubbishes the clear lack of any idea about how to manage Brexit and I will be reading howls of anger at such poor interviewing.

That interviewer was a disgrace to her profession and didn't understand the difference between Leaving and the Process of leaving.

Thick as treacle.
deflection never wins an argument. . OLney was well and truly skewered and you know it'
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

03-12-2016, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm surprised that the LimpDems still manage to gain a few seats in Parliament. Is it eight now, or nine?
Think with her its now nine.

Richmond has high numbers of L/D supporters in fact they controlled the Local council up to about 2011.

Nick Clegg did kill them off in most of the country with his Leftie stupidity.

Think Sarah took them to a new level of Stupidity with this interview.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top