Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 03:53 PM

Loads of Opportunities to be a Zombie!

There's a Zombie movie, on TV, almost every day, now.(especially Virgin Media)

Surely there must be lots off opportunities to play the part of these Zombies, all expenses found, big wages, relatively relaxed way of walking around, and hardly any words to learn.

You have to be willing to have your head blown off, by one of the star main actors, but, you can have a new one for the next scene.

Apparently, they are interviewing, this week, in a Los Angeles Cemetry.

I'd put the link on here but it seems to be dead, at the Mo!

Why are they so popular?

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 04:42 PM

Re: Loads of Opportunities to be a Zombie!

I applied to become a zombie extra when they were filming world war Z in Glasgow. You had to start by sending in a passport photo of yourself. My application didn't go further than that, sadly.....I still wonder what qualifies you to be a zombie. I didn't even smile!

I love the Walking Dead, but its become less about the zombies and more about the group dynamics in trying to survive.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 04:56 PM

Ted, how else are the actors who play aliens supposed to prove their versatility and find work? I agree, it seems to be one dystopian production or another.

Not sure whether it's people who have everything wanting to pretend, "What if?" bored teenagers, or the miserable finding schadenfreude, but any which way, it's all a little stale, IMHO.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I applied to become a zombie extra when they were filming world war Z in Glasgow. You had to start by sending in a passport photo of yourself. My application didn't go further than that, sadly.....I still wonder what qualifies you to be a zombie. I didn't even smile!

I love the Walking Dead, but its become less about the zombies and more about the group dynamics in trying to survive.
Good for you! How fun! Sorry it didn't work out. My dad was pilot in several movies and said it was great fun.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 05:17 PM

Zombie movies?
A dead loss as far as I'm concerned.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 05:29 PM

I don’t watch Horror movies anymore. I figure there’s enough horror in real life already so I don’t need it as entertainment
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I don’t watch Horror movies anymore. I figure there’s enough horror in real life already so I don’t need it as entertainment
You should have a word with Mr P, Minx....he insists on watching pandemic movies just now! I refuse to watch with him saying isn't life real enough right now, without watching made up nonsense?!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 07:12 PM

Zombies are real you see them every day, only they’re called smombies..smart phone zombies, you see them head down staring into their mobile phone’s oblivious to everything...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2021, 08:26 PM

I already look like the walking dead on a bad day , I don't need to be in a movie
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

02-03-2021, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I already look like the walking dead on a bad day , I don't need to be in a movie
Hardly!

But you gave me a good laugh with that, Meg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top