Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 11:15 AM

Re: Baxi Bermuda Appeal

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Utter rubbish

Before I retired 8 years ago I worked for Heating firms and had done off and on since the 1970s.

You can still get spares for the Bermuda that were installed in the 70s.

What I did not know was that Baxi had after 10 years of trying had delveloped a Cat A effeicent back boiler.

So If MK wants to have a new back boiler he should have to pay only about at the most £3k if he uses a local trades gas safe tradesman and not British Gas.

http://www.baxi.co.uk/gas-boilers/back-boilers.htm
Ooh Err Missus, I used the word Obligated, spares can be held by an agent for as long as they see fit.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 02:42 PM

Re: Baxi Bermuda Appeal

I will probably rip the whole lot out and get a modern boiler system put in, one that can keep the temperature of the house constant with copious amounts of hot water - job done.

As my attempts to raise money have failed miserably I will have to dig deep in to my own pockets - not nice. I have to sort out the chimney too and redecorate - money money money. Sod this I'm going back to begging with renewed optimism and drive.

GIVE ME MONEY YOU TIGHT FISTED SWINES!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top