Join for free
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:58 AM

Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Welcome to the Over 50s Club West Wales

Everyone from WestWales is welcome to pop in and say hello to start mingling and making friends

We recommend subscribing to this thread so you do not miss any newcomers, and we also welcome suggestions for meet-ups or other ideas to help form a local community.

Above all we hope you will enjoy chatting to those of us local to you in this thread, or with everyone else on the rest of the site ...we're a friendly bunch
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 09:09 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Morning all. Very grey here atm, but think it might "come out" later on. I have to go to a funeral this afternoon, so hope it doesn't chuck it down then!
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Nimby ->
Chucking it down here
Good excuse to try that sofa out

Grey here but no fog and no rain, looks as though it might brighten up.

Was the camera a birthday pressie Celyn?
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 09:16 AM

The sun has finally got up here.Got birthday celebrations this weekend-youngest grandson's 9th.Family lunch today,pool party tomorrow,thankfully his Dad can into the pool with him!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 12:13 PM

Its still grey here!!

Been training a carer so must get on. Had a very nice German here last night. We have decided we are going to put a map up and put a flag into all the countries where we have had carers from. We already have one up, in Michaels room, that shows all the countries we have visited. Its a great point of conversation for visitors and brings back memories for us.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2014, 02:11 PM

Its really hot here after a muggy start. I did go to Mumbles for an hour but it was very crowded so I didn't hang about.
Its lovely on balcony but almost too hot, we are never satisfied are we !!
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2014, 08:52 AM

Good morning, bright and warm start to Sunday here. We had a wonderful sunset last evening and the moon was so so bright, is it another supermoon ?

My family are travelling back from Burleigh after the end of the Horse Trials later today, they've been so very lucky with the weather, no chance of the horse lorry getting bogged down in mud.

I've got slow cooking ducks legs in the oven for lunch and after giving the fridge a clearing out, plan to spend the day outdoors.

Happy Sunday everyone
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2014, 09:53 AM

Lovely morning,done a few jobs, now it's coffee time.
Lunch went well yesterday,grandson only had one small melt down.Pool party later.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2014, 12:35 PM

Overcast bit nice and warm here. Been tidying pots on balcony in between reading the paper.
Not doing much as usual
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2014, 01:11 PM

I have been trying to plant my bluebell bulbs, for my new woodland area. 40 in, 60 to go. Not that hard but difficult with strapped up hand.

Greyish again, but not cold.

Playing with my camera, really pleased. Next step WiFi downloading!

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top