Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 05:36 PM

Re: Tesco Bank Problems

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Can't see our homegrown commies behind it, not enough intelligence.
Not your run o t mill Britski's
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Or, it's just one of many staged events that are being done in order to usher in new security measures for the overall population. Really how likely is it that a bunch of hacker found a back door into a banking system?

If the US would destroy its twin towers and kill 1000s of innocent people as a way to justify wars with foreign countries then what events would they orchestrate to usher in the bagging and tagging of the populous, RFID tagging and so on?

Originally Posted by Tpin View Post
All your theories are alledged.
Not gospel.

From malcolm
For 'alleged' read ... Absolute nonsense

How on earth does anybody know FOR CERTAIN who, what, why the Twin Towers were destroyed ? I personally have definite mixed feelings about that particular incident and the resultant terrible cost to literally thousands of innocent people. IMO until an actual perpetrator makes themselves known and admits stuff, there is no way anybody can point a finger anywhere !

The world is full of 'Dirty Tricks Brigades' from many different nations, particularly America, Russia, GB, China, etc. So nothing surprises me.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 06:21 PM

And until proven otherwise I'll go with what I saw and what fits those events best.

I do not believe such an event could be staged and remain a secret.

Until then I think those families that lost loved ones should be left in peace.

The sick theorists caused Lee Rigby's family untold grief with their nonsense.and dispicable behaviour.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
All your theories are alledged.

Not gospel.
All his theories are in the mind of the beholder.

But he believes them
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

I do not believe such an event could be staged and remain a secret.

Of course you are right.

Nobody but nobody has come forward and admitted that they were in a conspiracy to destroy the Twin Towers by weakening the structures

My theory is Some Muslim nutters flew two fully fueled planes into the Twin towers.

An insult to the Victims to suggest otherwise

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top