Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 12:58 PM

Re: Alex Salmond

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If only it was that simple Tara....I spent most of my working life in factories, sometimes the office girls would walk through the machine shop to hail a of banter and flirting. Most of them loved it and would give back as much as they got....All good fun Tara. Even here on the forum there is sexual innuendo everywhere and it's all meant in good spirits (hopefully) some girls join in while others tut, wring their hands and are offended. Tis the world we live in, Man pursues women, and women either enjoy the attention or they decline it...Either way, it's what nature intended for the continuation of species...But the world is changing....Man chases man, and woman chases women, and in this brave new world, being gay seems to be more accepted than the old hetrosexual dinasour of years gone by.
Agree . OGF.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 06:08 PM

This was supposed to have happened back in 2013, why wait till now? If somebody tried to abuse me I'd not be silent for 5 years. I'd be roaring about it from the time it happened.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 07:18 PM

Besides the Crowdfunding is over, a halt has been called. Twice the original amount of fifty thousand has been raised.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top