Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 08:14 PM

Re: At last - The Outcome

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Why have you been knocking down walls Fender?
'Cos I'm a naughty boy!
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 08:18 PM

At least at long last there is a result.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Apologies Mups, I should not have done all those things.
I'll do me 180 hours quietly..............

......Glad you had a good result gal!

Thanks Fender. x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
And we ask "what is the point of that kind of gentle punishment" What a weak justice system we have.
He should have got at least 5 years prison sentence, made to rebuild the wall and banned for life from driving. Even then a good flogging to go with it to enforce the punishment.

That is far too much to hope for RS.
Mind you, if the cops had paid him a visit the night it happened, as I asked them to, they would have found he was blind drunk as well.
My neighbour who followed the bloke home said he couldn't drive a straight line and was waving about all over the road.

Oh well, I am just glad it's over, except what with this, and my subsidence claim, my bloomin' insurers keep putting my premiums up and I've done nothing wrong!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 09:19 PM

Glad you finally got results.
And I hope you can enjoy your front garden again.

Sorry though about your premiums going up. The victims never really win do they?
They should up the premiums of those that are guilty instead!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 09:30 PM

I’m glad for you that’s sorted out Mups. Maybe it’s a sign your luck is changing for the better
As I gaze into my crystal ball I see two tall dark handsome strangers on the horizon heading your way, but be wary, the fella with the horn rimmed spectacles is to be avoided at all costs.
Take care my dear lady.
Greenhorn
England
Greenhorn is male  Greenhorn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I’m glad for you that’s sorted out Mups. Maybe it’s a sign your luck is changing for the better
As I gaze into my crystal ball I see two tall dark handsome strangers on the horizon heading your way, but be wary, the fella with the horn rimmed spectacles is to be avoided at all costs.
Take care my dear lady.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 09:42 PM

And beware the stranger offering tins of spam, chocolate bars and nylons.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-02-2018, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Take care my dear lady.

Yer daft devil, our Jem.
Thank you though. x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-02-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Greenhorn ->

And you're as bad as Jem, Greenhorn.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top