Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:30 PM

Upset stomach.

OM word, I have the most upset tummy and bowel problem, for two weeks now, seems more settled this am,I think I was eating to much cheese and cream in my diet....anyone else, have problems with what they can/ can’t eat.?

I tell you,I was on that toilet at least 4x a day, my stomach sounded like it was talking to me, never known anything like this in my life.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:38 PM

Re: Upset stomach.

Aww Pauline, I'm sorry - it sounds pretty grim. I hope its just a bug - although you could stop eating what you think is affecting it, so you know for sure. I'm like that with eggs, to be honest. I love them but they don't love me, sadly!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:49 PM

Mine comes around midnight I start vomiting and making a B.Line for the loo .

Such is life.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:53 PM

My younger son and my daughter are lactose intolerant.
I never had a problem until I was in my forties when suddenly I would get tummy upsets if I had been drinking milk or eating lots of dairy.

Since then we drink lactose free milk and avoid too much dairy in a single day and its all ok.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 01:12 PM

That sounds nasty Pauline, I would definitely change your diet to something more bland.

I hope you’ll feel better soon...
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 02:06 PM

I think my body has changed I've been able to eat anything I like and have always had a good home made healthy diet . But lately I'm intolerant of foods and I'm trying to eradicate certain foods.

I seem to be intolerant to red onions cooked in stews , also red or green peppers . Roast cauliflower , yet I can eat steamed cauliflower.

I'm trying and testing different foods which have always been in my life but are badly affecting me now . I never eat much dairy .

Feel for you Pauline
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 02:15 PM

Sorry Pauline, I don't know any different, i've been like that for years with IBS & certain Medications, i.e. Metformin & Insulin makes you go a lot.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
OM word, I have the most upset tummy and bowel problem, for two weeks now, seems more settled this am,I think I was eating to much cheese and cream in my diet....anyone else, have problems with what they can/ can’t eat.?

I tell you,I was on that toilet at least 4x a day, my stomach sounded like it was talking to me, never known anything like this in my life.
I have been like that today. It comes & goes, but not constantly, never been diagnosed but I think I may have IBS. I know there are certain foods I can't/shouldn't eat, but sometimes I can't resist & this is the problem. White bread being one & I had some yesterday, love those round bloomer loaves. So I paid for eating it.

If life was normal I probably would see a Doc, but I can manage it & as I'm not going anywhere, it isn't a major problem.
I can't eat fatty foods like pastry, or chips. Nor onions, radishes, cucumber, shouldn't eat white bread or rolls. Several other foods, but their names escape me at present.

I hope you will be better soon, best thing is not to eat for a while, just drink plenty of water. If I have a really bad bout, I take Imodium. Problem is it usually binds me up for a couple of days.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 04:23 PM

Sorry to hear of your upsets also, members ,I even took a stool sample down last Wednesday, it was that bad, I have no real pain as such, just uncomfortable,I got a phone consultation, which I For got to tell you about, he thinks it’s a tummy bug, he also asked me what other symptoms I had, anyway I haven’t heard anything back yet...I just needed a bit of TLC, from my mates on here, thanks everyone....it’s surprising how a post/ reply to your topic, can buck you up no end....xx
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 04:40 PM

Have a (very) socially distanced pixie hug

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top