Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 06:48 PM

Re: The vaccine passport

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Re those with religious beliefs.
Quite a lot return to their country of origin for holidays or to visit family, even to attend a funeral so yes what about them ?

well that's an assumption there are quite a few British born British citizens who have other religions. Not that I give a damn I'm an atheist.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 07:44 PM

Well I want a vaccine passport .
I want to travel and I see no reason not to have it .
In fact it’s only sensible as Bruce said it used to be you had to get various jabs to go to some countries ie where yellow fever was present .
if you are not travelling I supose it doesn’t matter .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Well I want a vaccine passport .
I want to travel and I see no reason not to have it .
In fact it’s only sensible as Bruce said it used to be you had to get various jabs to go to some countries ie where yellow fever was present .
if you are not travelling I supose it doesn’t matter .
I probably misunderstood your first post thinking as some suggested it would mean showing it just about everywhere we went at home .
So yes I agree it’s going to be essential in order to travel .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Re those with religious beliefs.
Quite a lot return to their country of origin for holidays or to visit family, even to attend a funeral so yes what about them ?
They will probably find their country of origin will not let them in.
No one is allowed to travel for holidays at the moment.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

15-02-2021, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I thought that everyone, who gets vaccinated, (corvonavirus) gets a card which says who you are, what jab you had, where & when you had it.

The only people left, to worry about, after the jab deniers & those who have it done other than in the UK.

There will be a problem with fake documents, but there would be whatever you did!

As for Jab deniers, they should be required to wear a big red hat, so that we know who to avoid.

No they don’t get a card at least we didn’t .
The covid deniers are a bunch of dangerous fanatical liars .
The anti jab people will no doubt want treatment when they contract covid .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 03:02 AM

I predict this will be another u turn. Saga are already advertising holidays on the radio for people who can prove they have been vaccinated.

So there will be the usual situation where a decision is changed once it becomes obvious that without a vaccine passport nobody can effectively move out of lockdown conditions.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 01:17 PM

We already have a holiday booked in Wales .
When we couldn't go last year because Wales was closed at that time, instead of having the money back my son booked a house for his year with the same company to help keep them going and I think many other people did the same because when we were looking at another property many were already booked for this year.
The one we booked last year was removed from letting or we would have had that one .
We never dreamt we would still be restricted a year on .

I am hoping remote Wales will let us in and passports won't be required .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 06:50 AM

The only holiday(s) I have planned or am planning don't involve interstate travel because the states slam the borders shut too easily.

In May by daughter and I are going to Camerons Corner, let's hope it doesn't rain
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 08:00 AM

If you think that's sinister ..........

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

17-02-2021, 08:24 AM

This deals with resuscitation and says that people with learning difficulties may not be given CPR .
If a person is frail CPR is not going to do much for them anyway .I think people put too much faith in CPR it is a brutal procedure only used in cases of extremis .
Clearly people who are that vulnerable should have the vaccine first whatever their age .
I can’t believe they are giving the vaccine to prisoners like Rose West and other murderers ( Heck it would be better if they just died it would clear the prison population )
And why are illegal immigrants getting it before the vulnerable ?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top