Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 06:30 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning all

Mid week already - the time goblins are having a laugh!

My world was rocked a little bit yesterday - going to have to play in the kitchen to regain control. Carrot and Onion soup is first in the plan, followed by bangers and mash to go in the freezer, tonight's dinner to prep - braising steak in mushroom and onion gravy - with baby potatoes, glazed carrots, peas and broccoli. Might do a cauliflower cheese ready for tomorrow as well.

Stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 07:01 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

I had bangers and mash last night, tonight it's Thai Red Curry.

6mm of rain overnight, La Nina is getting a bit tiresome.

Went for my walk early on then sprayed the lawn for Bindis and clover.

Seemed to spend a lot of time on the phone talking to people about tactics for a meeting tomorrow on a matter i don't really care for either way.

Wednesday night is the only night I watch TV (apart from the 7pm news and Media Watch on Monday)
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 08:42 AM

good morning, dry here but maybe some showers laters. Got our gardener/handyman in putting new guttering at the back of the house, thats me as chief brewer upperer
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 08:51 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A tremendous downpour in the night, the noise of it on the conservatory roof woke me up.

Another doing nothing day, lockdown is so boring.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 09:31 AM

Morning everyone! Tabby, hope all is ok now? I Woke up with painful jaw this morning. Have taken painkillers and hope it goes away without having to get up close and personal with a dentist. Looks like a fine day outside, which is nice. Have a lovely day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone, mild here after overnight rain and looks like being a nice day ahead

Just finishing off the bedroom refurb today and l.then ooking forward to a couple of easy days, it's been a bit of a slog and I'm well out of practice.

Hope you are all keeping fit and well, have a good day folks
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 10:47 AM

Our day started well , we got the news that Chippie the lop eared rabbit we rescued just before Christmas after some heartless cretin dumped him on a local nature reserve has recovered well from his ordeal and is now up for adoption..
I hope he finds a home where he will be loved and cherished.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 11:07 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny at the moment.

Pottering around today with what ever I can find to do.
Hoping I can get out in the garden later to do some tidying up.

Enjoy your day folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 11:19 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a lovely sunny morning here. Tony & I will definitely be going a walk at some time.

Also I need to find a card shop open, I may have to go to Tesco's for it - to send sympathy card to a friend In Durham who sadly lost her husband to Covid 2 days ago.

My cherry bush needs sorting out. I ran out of compost but now have some again. Poor thing is in half a tub of compost.

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2021, 11:33 AM

Good morning everyone, Have aq good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top