Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 04:16 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be hot and humid here today - definitely a windows open, curtains closed, hibernate in the craft room type of day!

Going to finish off the last of my Christmas cards, make birthday cards for July and August and - if all else fails - there is a basket of ironing lurking in the garage!

Have a fun day.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 06:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Morning Tabby, and everyone! Warm morning this morning. Two guys are sitting outside on the pavement, drunk as skunks, having a heart to heart very loudly, and chucking their cans in the bin. I won £30 on the lottery last night, yayy!. I'm also supposed to be visiting our daughter today, but there are engineering works on the railway, so I don't know how today will pan out at all. Have a lovely day everybody
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

30-05-2021, 06:52 AM

Good morning Tabby, Pixie and everyone else.

It's Mother's Day today here in Sweden and a lovely sunny morning To go with it.

By coincidence it's also mum's 78th birthday. She's staying with us for the weekend and when she wakes up we'll be treating her to breakfast in bed. The rest of the family and my grirlfriend's mum and little sister will be coming over this afternoon to celebrate both mum's birthday and Mother's Day.

We'll be having a barbecue as it's such lovely weather so we both have a busy day ahead of us getting the patio areas and grill ready, as well as preparing food for a total of fourteen people.

Hope you have a lovely time too Tabby doing your crafting and that you can make it over to your daughter Pixie
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 07:33 AM

Good morning everyone from a very misty Yorkshire

We are out for a late lunch later with pals to my very favourite pub... a real treat for us all and a celebration that hopefully lockdown is over. Some gardening to do this morning ...the weeds are thriving

Happy Mothers Day Ullabi

Have a great day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

30-05-2021, 07:37 AM

How did your day with your son and Daughter in law go Summer? Is she doing well and was little Stanley pleased to see you?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
How did your day with your son and Daughter in law go Summer? Is she doing well and was little Stanley pleased to see you?
It was lovely ....I bought a swing ball game to take with me and taught Stan how to play....he loved it. Trish is doing well and feeling fine she is a paediatric nurse and talking about going back to work in August so fingers crossed. Her hair is growing back nicely...always a concern with Chemo....thankyou for asking
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

30-05-2021, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
It was lovely ....I bought a swing ball game to take with me and taught Stan how to play....he loved it. Trish is doing well and feeling fine she is a paediatric nurse and talking about going back to work in August so fingers crossed. Her hair is growing back nicely...always a concern with Chemo....thankyou for asking
So lovely to hear Summer. Glad that she seems to be doing so well and onsidering a return to work. Yes I know how losing your hair can be a concern, mum went through that too.

Just been up to her with breakfast in bed, she was very pleased and surprised.

Sorry I have to post this in the thread, I can't send PM's yet
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone and what a beautiful one it is too.

I will be getting my bare arms out for the first time this year
My sister and her family are coming down from Derbyshire, 6 of them and going to my sons house and I will go up there later. There is plenty of room for everyone to sit outside in the shade to stay safe .

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:14 AM

Morning all, misty here and cool at the moment but forecast to warm up later.

Chores are done and dogs are walked and bathed, so just the shopping to do after a brew and the day is mine to waste as I wish.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:29 AM

Good morning all, what a glorious day!

Windows are open and the house is getting a good airing. I have a feeling we will be spending most of the day in the garden!

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top