Join for free
Page 26 of 57 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:17 AM

Re: Coronavirus: Third wave will 'wash up on our shores', warns Johnson

read this on google news this morning...monkeypox patient admitted to hospital in Liverpool as fears grow of infectious disease...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by paula ->
read this on google news this morning...monkeypox patient admitted to hospital in Liverpool as fears grow of infectious disease...
Paula, I was going to make a thread about Monkeypox as I read two people in Wales had it. Didn't realise it was now in England....jeez! This is depressing
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:47 AM

I never heard of it before, it seems it started with 2 members of the same family who had been abroad coming back into uk....I saw pictures of it and it looks horrible...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:00 AM

And guess what the solution Is to 'Moneypox'?
You couldn't make it up.....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And guess what the solution Is to 'Moneypox'?
You couldn't make it up.....
I know what the solution should be, but that's for another thread.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I know what the solution should be, but that's for another thread.
Indeed it is - monkeypox is a whole new kettle of fish .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 05:17 PM

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

A further 7,738 confirmed cases in the UK were announced by the government on Saturday.

That figure takes us back to 25th February .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

12-06-2021, 05:27 PM

PM promises 'caution' over 21 June lockdown end

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57454258

Cases are rising as the Delta variant spreads, with details of the next step on the "roadmap" due on Monday.

The prime minister told the BBC it was important any easing of restrictions was "irreversible" and warned that hospital admissions were increasing.

The Delta variant, first identified in India, now accounts for nine in 10 UK coronavirus cases.

It is roughly 60% more transmissible than the Alpha - or Kent - variant, Public Health England data suggests.

The government put India on the "red list" of places to which travel is banned on 23 April, two weeks later than Pakistan and Bangladesh, which had fewer cases per million at the time.
BJ let the variant in and now he's facing either a lockdown extension or his own forecast "third wave" .....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

12-06-2021, 05:38 PM

I actually feel quite angry that nobody is taking him to task about this! I really don't get it at all! He didn't go to India for that visit on the grounds that it was dangerous regarding the virus, so why let Indians come here, for goodness sake? We were on track and now we aren't. So frustrating!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I actually feel quite angry that nobody is taking him to task about this! I really don't get it at all! He didn't go to India for that visit on the grounds that it was dangerous regarding the virus, so why let Indians come here, for goodness sake? We were on track and now we aren't. So frustrating!
Boris has nothing to fear.
There is no opposition to him and his party from other political parties in the Commons.
Why should he change?

Page 26 of 57 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top