Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 04:55 PM

Re: Have you got the nhs app yet?

Originally Posted by MarciKS ->
Did they not give you folks cards to prove you've had your vaccines? I don't know what you would need a pass for other than travel. I have no intentions of flying anywhere. I too have no smart phone. Here in Kansas they are placing stars on our drivers license to show we are safe to travel.
Yes, MarciKS, I keep mine in my wallet.
I have no intention of going abroad either.

I don't have a smart phone & don't want one.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Downloaded this couple of days ago, but it is just the same as an app that I've had on my tablet for a couple of years now.
Same same …I can’t still book appointments on line..waste of time
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
You should be able to do that via your GP's website using a log-in given to you and exclusively to you by your GP's admin. From mine I can also sort out any auto prescriptions that had hit a problem and the actual pharmacy via their site if delivery date offered might cause a problem at my end.
I was given a paper vaccination certificate when I had received the last C-19 shot and that also shows now on my GP's records for me too.
Hi, our GP doesn't have a website quite like that, no signing in! They've told me to use an App called DrIQ. I mentioned early I had a problem signing up, lots of people are not happy with it. I'm just going to decide what to do after reading comments on this thread.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
You may find you need a phone, and communications go via your sim/provider, not via netty.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

04-07-2021, 05:31 PM

re The little cards given out when vaccinated, I don't think that's very secure, they didn't even write my name on mine. They're so easily forged.

I think they aiming to read data on your mobile at passport control.

My wife, who is not English, has *Indefinite Leave To Remain* in the UK. She's been here 30+ years, part of the furniture, just never got around to getting citizenship. Her status is data imbedded in here Portuguese passport. Perhaps they should do the same with vaccine status data.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
You may find you need a phone, and communications go via your sim/provider, not via netty.
The only way to get anything done at my GP is to phone 111.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
My GPs stopped accepting online appointments well before covid even started, nothing to do with the app for me.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/

I've just learnt about this! sounds useful:

>get your NHS COVID Pass

>order repeat prescriptions

>book appointments, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments

>view your health records
Yes, I've had it for sometime.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

04-07-2021, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
My GPs stopped allowing online appointments well before covid even started, nothing to do with the app for me.
My GP stopped allowing walk in, talk-to-the-receptionist, appointments, long before covid. Telephoning is just mind destroying. So it's phone app, pc or .... shush sneaking in to charm the receptionists.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

04-07-2021, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Yes, I've had it for sometime.
And does it work for you?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top