Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 12:54 AM

Re: Katie Hopkins Told to Bugger Off

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
You are not very subtle are you?

We've got plenty of right wing nut jobs here too,so you'd have no difficulty in feeling at home.
Yep Smithy, and like GB, a fair few of of our right wing nut jobs are "ploiticians" as well. Some will think this woman,s words and actions are Ok. Thats their right . Its not her social or political views that are at issue here. Its not the fact that she was critical of our covid restrictions.Its the fact that she was a guest in our country and she abused our hospitality and treated the Australian people and our laws with utter contempt. So she was booted out the same way Johnny Depp was when he behaved the same way. And thats that
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
yep smithy, and like gb, a fair few of of our right wing nut jobs are "ploiticians" as well. Some will think this woman,s words and actions are ok. Thats their right . Its not her social or political views that are at issue here. Its not the fact that she was critical of our covid restrictions.its the fact that she was a guest in our country and she abused our hospitality and treated the australian people and our laws with utter contempt. So she was booted out the same way johnny depp was when he behaved the same way. And thats that
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:14 PM

Hi

Why oh why are we still bothering with her.

She is all about self publicity, with no regard for others.

She is paid for it.

Universal Credit, with sanctions for not taking a job as a slaughterhouse cleaner, would sort her out.

This needs to stop.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Why oh why are we still bothering with her.
I'm not bothering with her; I don't even know who she is.

Time to google.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:29 PM

I've had a quick google and I still don't really know who she is, but don't worry, Swimmy, I didn't bother with her while I was looking.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:39 PM

I must admit she does speak her mind, she will tell you to your face what she thinks of you, also she is on Nigel Farage side. I quite like her.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

24-07-2021, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I must admit she does speak her mind, she will tell you to your face what she thinks of you, also she is on Nigel Farage side. I quite like her.
I don't bother with her myself.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Absolutely agree.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

24-07-2021, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Absolutely agree.
Well I don't bother with her, Todger. If I want an opinion, I make do with my own.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 05:12 PM

What kind of a world makes somebody famous for being nasty?

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top