Join for free
Page 21 of 39 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:06 PM

Re: A forum full of old dears.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Leave it alone then.

I can't, I'm addicted.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Was he hounded out? I never really go into Cheeky Chat .. I get a bit tongue tied at some of the more ribald stuff.
I learnt on another forum it can go a bit far .. when I ended up having my breasts graphically massaged via PM complete with drooling and dribbling descriptions over his own body bits I beat a tactical, but demure, retreat and ignored the bloke.
The slappy happy flirty stuff on the public forums here does get a bit brain numbingly dull sometimes. It's just a bit of mutual ego massaging for those who like it and is harmless safe sex fun.
Guess even with my wicked life, keeping up to 32 teats in a state of uniform arousal would be quite a challenge
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:10 PM

That is Pert-inent.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:10 PM

No good to me.......if I fell in a barrel full of them I'd come out sucking my thumb.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:13 PM

It is sometimes good when a situation goes Tits Up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:49 PM

Hi

I must live a very sheltered life, I never knew why Kenny had gone, just thought he was busy.

Nothing wrong with a bit of flirting at our age, it justs proves we are alive and kicking.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 04:56 PM

I suspect each person has their own idea of what flirting is though, Swimmy,
It is done in many different ways. Also, some people get away with things that would be resented if someone else said exactly the same thing.
I think some people couldn't flirt to save their lives, yet they believe they're doing just fine.

To me, fun, harmless flirting can be funny and enjoyable, but when you get some leery old git just talking dirty - that's a whole different kettle of fish.
Funny old world.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I suspect each person has their own idea of what flirting is though, Swimmy,
It is done in many different ways. Also, some people get away with things that would be resented if someone else said exactly the same thing.
I think some people couldn't flirt to save their lives, yet they believe they're doing just fine.

To me, fun, harmless flirting can be funny and enjoyable, but when you get some leery old git just talking dirty - that's a whole different kettle of fish.
Funny old world.
Kenny's flirting was harmless, he just enjoyed ladies attention, but some ladies were offended by some posts and Kenny seemed to take it to heart. I think the real problem was that he wanted his cheeky threads to be on General Chat and couldn't understand why anyone would be offended, but some people would be!
I think what he was really looking for was friends to have a laugh with, but he didn't find them on here, and my reply to Duke was to point out that he wasn't hounded from here, but no forum can adjust to accommodate one persons needs.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 05:26 PM

I wasn't referring to Kenny at all, Twink, I had no idea he had gone even as I don't often look in the Cheeky Chat thread. I was just answering Swimmy on his thoughts of flirting.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 05:33 PM

I've never been into the cheeky chat thread Mups...will I learn something of interest if I do?

Page 21 of 39 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top