Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 06:16 PM

Re: Happy Birthday Lion Queen

Happy Birthday LQ
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 06:33 PM

Happy birthday LQ, hope your having a wonderful day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:49 PM

Thank you everyone, I really have had the most special of days, I have a whole weekend of celebration with friends too.

I'll tell you how my day went.

went to work at 7.30am and walked into my office to see my boss had decorated it with banners, a balloon, a huge bunch of flowers, a plant and a card.

Left work at 11.30am, went home to see to the dog and take him for a little walk (he can't walk far these days as he has a bad heart and cushings disease)

12.30pm met my friend Michelle and she bought me lunch and coffee, a humungous boquet of flowers.

Came home and my Son came at 3pm, he had bought me flowers and ferrero roche huge box too!

4.30pm my niece came and she had ordered afternoon tea for me and my husband and a beautiful boquet of soap flowers. I don't want to use them because they are just so pretty.

6pm I went and did my Dads weekly shop then went to visit him. He gave me quite an amount of money which enabled me to buy something I have been wanting for a long time, something called a Cricut machine, it's a machine for crafty (Tabby, you would love them, take a look on you tube at what they can do) I've ordered it and can't wait for it to come. I have been wanting one for so long but they are expensive so I nearly dropped through the floor when my Dad gave me such an amount of money for my birthday which meant I could afford to buy one. So excited I told him I can't thank him enough and he was so happy I was happy with his gift bless him.

I haven't been home long. Oh and John bought me a posh coffee/cappuccino/latte machine.

so that was my day but my birthday is going on all weekend as tomorrow I'm dining out at teatime with my Golden Girl Friends and then back here for a booze up and kareoki, we have a kareoki machine and John is very good at singing so he'll be showing off his great singing talents to the girls, we might even scream for more hahaha.

Monday I'm going to my friend Claires house for more birthday celebration.

As you can see, I'm very blessed with some wonderful friends and a beautiful family.

Wow, what a birthday.

Summer, I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up on Thursday but we will get together soon, miss ya!

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes, I really do feel very special today I could cry with happiness.

Lots of love,
me The Lion Queen
x x x x (sorry for the essay) you know me LOL
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 07:56 PM

My house is literally blooming with flowers

Thank you Silver Tabby for the fantastic lion card she made me

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	birthdaycard1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	15685   Click image for larger version

Name:	birthdayflowers.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	15686   Click image for larger version

Name:	birthdayflowers1.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	15687   Click image for larger version

Name:	birthdayflowers2.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	15688   Click image for larger version

Name:	birthdayflowers3.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	15689  

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 08:01 PM

Happy Birthday LQ. Sounds like you've had a great day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

28-05-2021, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Happy Birthday LQ. Sounds like you've had a great day.
Oh I have, did you even read all that without falling asleep hehe
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oh I have, did you even read all that without falling asleep hehe
I had an espresso to help me. :
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Thank you everyone, I really have had the most special of days, I have a whole weekend of celebration with friends too.

I'll tell you how my day went.

went to work at 7.30am and walked into my office to see my boss had decorated it with banners, a balloon, a huge bunch of flowers, a plant and a card.

Left work at 11.30am, went home to see to the dog and take him for a little walk (he can't walk far these days as he has a bad heart and cushings disease)

12.30pm met my friend Michelle and she bought me lunch and coffee, a humungous boquet of flowers.

Came home and my Son came at 3pm, he had bought me flowers and ferrero roche huge box too!

4.30pm my niece came and she had ordered afternoon tea for me and my husband and a beautiful boquet of soap flowers. I don't want to use them because they are just so pretty.

6pm I went and did my Dads weekly shop then went to visit him. He gave me quite an amount of money which enabled me to buy something I have been wanting for a long time, something called a Cricut machine, it's a machine for crafty (Tabby, you would love them, take a look on you tube at what they can do) I've ordered it and can't wait for it to come. I have been wanting one for so long but they are expensive so I nearly dropped through the floor when my Dad gave me such an amount of money for my birthday which meant I could afford to buy one. So excited I told him I can't thank him enough and he was so happy I was happy with his gift bless him.

I haven't been home long. Oh and John bought me a posh coffee/cappuccino/latte machine.

so that was my day but my birthday is going on all weekend as tomorrow I'm dining out at teatime with my Golden Girl Friends and then back here for a booze up and kareoki, we have a kareoki machine and John is very good at singing so he'll be showing off his great singing talents to the girls, we might even scream for more hahaha.

Monday I'm going to my friend Claires house for more birthday celebration.

As you can see, I'm very blessed with some wonderful friends and a beautiful family.

Wow, what a birthday.

Summer, I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up on Thursday but we will get together soon, miss ya!

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes, I really do feel very special today I could cry with happiness.

Lots of love,
me The Lion Queen
x x x x (sorry for the essay) you know me LOL
Cricut machine? Never heard of it!
So I googled it.
What a brilliant idea! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that.

I'm pleased you had such a lovely birthday... and it's not over yet, apparently.

Have a really good extended birthday, LQ.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 08:14 PM

Yo LQ
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

28-05-2021, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Cricut machine? Never heard of it!
So I googled it.
What a brilliant idea! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that.

I'm pleased you had such a lovely birthday... and it's not over yet, apparently.

Have a really good extended birthday, LQ.
Ta lad watch out for mr postman, Marges prezzie coming 1st class post!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top