Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 09:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Happy Mother’s Day Ullabi and a very Happy Birthday to your Mum.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 10:10 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God Bless.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 11:59 AM

Good morning everybody.
Heh, just caught the last seconds of morning.

I've been busy in Zaphod junior's bedroom, preparing for a revamp.
Lots has been done so far with a little help from junior, with old unwanted cling-on's redistributed to various places including charity shops AND new shelf brackets and radiator shelves fitted as well as new electrical sockets etc. installed - but I've not even started painting yet!
This coming week will see that task completed, all being well.

I'm as well being inside because although it's mild out (maybe even warm ) there's little in the way of sunlight here it being overcast, so what we do get tends to be hazy and there's not been much of that so far.
It's an improvement on the weather of recent weeks though, I suppose.

Enjoy the longer weekend everybody.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 12:33 PM

Good afternoon everybody.

I had a lie in till 11.00am. I was just having toast & coffee when I got a phone call from a friend - that lasted until 12.00.

Here I am now - not even dressed yet!

Plans for this afternoon - a visit to Argos to pick up a clothes airer that I've ordered - then fill the car up with petrol at Sainsburys - I've got a voucher for 6p a ltr off. A walk in the park & a drink sitting in a pub beer garden.

Tony will probably want a lie down when we get back but if I've got the energy & shall go out & do a bit in the garden while he rests.
On the other hand I may go on my computer and whittle the time away.

Have a good day all...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top