Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:45 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning world and everyone in it!

Going to be a little cooler and a bit cloudy today.

Am looking forward to this evening - night out with the girls in an Italian restaurant. Have almost forgotten what 'nights out' are like!

Have a happy day!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 12:52 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Bloody hell! that's early, it is usually late afternoon before the Good Morning post pops up, it is only 10am here.

Yesterday was a miserable day, overcast and dark, today is looking much better but still a fair amount of cloud though the sun has plenty of chance to shine.

Must take my car out for a run today as I haven't used it for a couple of weeks because of lockdown, I like to keep the A/C turning at least once a month otherwise the seals dry out; apart from that no great plans for today other than my walk later.

Enjoy your day too.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good morning world and everyone in it!

Going to be a little cooler and a bit cloudy today.

Am looking forward to this evening - night out with the girls in an Italian restaurant. Have almost forgotten what 'nights out' are like!

Have a happy day!
Lock up your sons!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 07:01 AM

Good morning all, looks like being a warm one here too, and chance of 30degs by Sunday, too much for me though these days ...

Just heading off out to the forest and nothing much to do later, so,will probably make some mince pies and a dhal for lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 07:49 AM

Good morning everyone! The sun is shining, ("the weather is sweet....makes ya wanna move your dancing feet, yeah") Anyway, an easy day today just pottering around. Hope everybody has a lovely day!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone,

Yeah, the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day . Might take a trip out to Tavistock later to pick up something I need for my sewing room. Will have to ring ahead, though, because they're not a high street shop, but on online supplier so will need to check it's OK to come today.

Nothing else planned. Enjoy your day folks
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:39 AM

Mine is going to be exciting again Pixie, some hopes.
I have to go for a scan on my legs because the docs reckon I have a blood clot.
Apart from that it’s a bit cooler here although not raining yet but looks like it will start any time.

Have a great day everyone.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Maywalk ->
Mine is going to be exciting again Pixie, some hopes.
I have to go for a scan on my legs because the docs reckon I have a blood clot.
Apart from that it’s a bit cooler here although not raining yet but looks like it will start any time.

Have a great day everyone.
Aww Maywalk, I am so sorry to hear that I do hope it gets resolved soon though, and you can get back home again!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 09:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to have a mass cook up today. I've got the ingredients to make 12 meat pies. 2 for tonight's dinner & 10 to go in the freezer.

No other plans except a bit of tidying.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 09:59 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top