Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:54 PM

Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I'm told I have I don't know and unfortunately I don't understand computer terminology or pics either so when I turned radiator off, I didn't know what Wi Lan was and had disconected my internet connection and when I asked my repairer man could he get me a microphone he pointed to a pic and said You've got one built in, wondered what the ice cream cornet was about. He went into hysterics when someone started trying to explain photoshop to me, I thought it was like Bonusprint.
Hahaha, I bet you're a barrel of laughs. Any computer problems you have, just ask here. we like a good laugh as much as everyone else lol
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
Ha well you struck gold here Hazel, I know everything there is to know about anything. Or if I don't I can give a pretty good impression I know what i'm talking about while I change the subject, which reminds me, didn't the daffodils flower early this year.
think these quotes are a wonderful idea I know who I'm talking to about what cos am not always sure, and after a couple of mins I forgotten why I was saying it anyway. I very often say Why was I telling you this??
My hubby used to say I think senility will be a relief with you Hazel You might make more sense.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:09 AM

think these quotes are a wonderful idea I know who I'm talking to about what cos am not always sure, and after a couple of mins I forgotten why I was saying it anyway. I very often say Why was I telling you this??
My hubby used to say I think senility will be a relief with you Hazel You might make more sense.
I know exactly what you mean Hazel. I used to get into terrible muddles when I first started on forums, and when you are answering several people on multiple threads it can get very confusing. fortunately everyone seems very patient on here. Some forums full of younger kids have no tolerance for the newbie at all. It can be quite off-putting.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:11 AM

Hahaha, I bet you're a barrel of laughs. Any computer problems you have, just ask here. we like a good laugh as much as everyone else lol
Well I'm a barrel anyway, Goodnight all I'm off to bed.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:13 AM

Night night Hazel, come back soon x
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:13 AM

And I thought I was the potty one on here!

Seriously though lass, you do need to know what anti-spyware and anti-virus you have on your computer as it is absolutely imperative to keep your system free from danger.

If you know someone who knows about computers, ask them, then let me know. Believe me, I was a total computer numpty until several years ago when my system was attacked by nasty viruses. Oh boy, did I learn quickly.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:19 AM

I agree, it's essential to have some form of protection when using the internet.

Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:22 AM

Oi, oi, there'll be none o' that!

I can see you being sent into the Norty Corner soon!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:27 AM

By the way, where are the rules. I did have a quick look but couldn't see anything obvious.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

08-04-2012, 12:30 AM

By the way, where are the rules. I did have a quick look but couldn't see anything obvious.
I asked that very same question when I first joined, and apparently there aren't any. I guess, as adults, we are old enough and wise enough to know not to provoke others, nor to pass racist or gender comments, or anything else that might cause friction.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top