Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:32 AM

Re: Hello everyone

Yes that makes sense, but tell me more about this naughty corner. Is this where I find all the naughty girls? (I ask merely for information so I know who to avoid)
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
I agree, it's essential to have some form of protection when using the internet.

Scuse me I'm a repectable 65 YO widder woman. Few weeks ago was in a restaurant and went to loo washed hands and stuck under hand dryer,nothing, waved them about a bit young woman came in and glanced at me went in loo, came out again I'm still waving determined to make it work. Said to her Normally I'd just wipe on pants but thought no will use this. She cracked up laughing said well if it does it won't help it's a condom machine. Ooops, in my defence I'd left my specs on the table.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:35 AM

Yes that makes sense, but tell me more about this naughty corner. Is this where I find all the naughty girls? (I ask merely for information so I know who to avoid)

I started a Norty Corner on another forum years ago and it was a lot of fun. 'Twas a depressing place with no food or water for an allotted span, and at one time, I had three blokes in there without even a beer betwixt them to cheer them up! They didn't like Mollie's Norty Corner!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Scuse me I'm a repectable 65 YO widder woman. Few weeks ago was in a restaurant and went to loo washed hands and stuck under hand dryer,nothing, waved them about a bit young woman came in and glanced at me went in loo, came out again I'm still waving determined to make it work. Said to her Normally I'd just wipe on pants but thought no will use this. She cracked up laughing said well if it does it won't help it's a condom machine. Ooops, in my defence I'd left my specs on the table.
Hahaha, I love you already lol

And this is going to bed is it. Were addictive aren't we. I see some sleepless nights in your near future lol
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->

I started a Norty Corner on another forum years ago and it was a lot of fun. 'Twas a depressing place with no food or water for an allotted span, and at one time, I had three blokes in there without even a beer betwixt them to cheer them up! They didn't like Mollie's Norty Corner!
Haha I'm a global moderator on a couple of forums, one we just hand out bans, but the other has a naughty corner where posters are restricted to posting in their own ban thread. That can be quite funny as everyone else can post in their thread. Oh the fun we have poking them hehehe
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:42 AM

Haha I'm a global moderator on a couple of forums, one we just hand out bans, but the other has a naughty corner where posters are restricted to posting in their own ban thread. That can be quite funny as everyone else can post in their thread. Oh the fun we have poking them hehehe
Ah no, it was never like that. It was just a bit of fun, no more than that. I wasn't a Moderator on the forum, but I was the most posted with - wait for it - over 40,000 posts. It was just a laugh, nothing more than that.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:44 AM

40,000 posts..............Methinks you are an addict hahaha
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
And I thought I was the potty one on here!

Seriously though lass, you do need to know what anti-spyware and anti-virus you have on your computer as it is absolutely imperative to keep your system free from danger.

If you know someone who knows about computers, ask them, then let me know. Believe me, I was a total computer numpty until several years ago when my system was attacked by nasty viruses. Oh boy, did I learn quickly.
I've got
Advanced System 5
Superantispyware prof
Spybot search
Malwarebytes Anti Malware
CC Cleaner
Microsoft Security Essentials
Windows Defender

Are these alright Advanced was put on about month ago by friend others by Techi, he changes them regularly.
I tried to say cockfighting on FR and it wouldn't let me so put male hen fighting which made a bit more sense than a male hen tail.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

08-04-2012, 12:53 AM

Hahaha, I love you already lol

And this is going to bed is it. Were addictive aren't we. I see some sleepless nights in your near future lol
Had a lot of sleepless nights.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I've got
Advanced System 5
Superantispyware prof
Spybot search
Malwarebytes Anti Malware
CC Cleaner
Microsoft Security Essentials
Windows Defender

Are these alright Advanced was put on about month ago by friend others by Techi, he changes them regularly.
I tried to say cockfighting on FR and it wouldn't let me so put male hen fighting which made a bit more sense than a male hen tail.
Yes it looks like your Techi guy is looking after you. CC Cleaner and Malwarebytes are good programs so long as you remember to run them once a week or so. Never heard of advanced system 5 so can't comment on that.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top