Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 08:27 AM

Foul friday

-as it is 'persisting' down here! All the same -hope you have a good one
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 09:30 AM

Re: Foul friday

Morning Chr1st1an, morning all

It's another wet and miserable day here as well - not much change for the next few days either.

Nothing special planned for today bar the usual shopping and household chores.

It's Friday 13th so take care folks!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Morning Christian and Everyone - it was miserable here very early on but now the sun is out, although the ground is sodden!

Hope everyone has a good Friday 13th
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 12:27 PM

Yes - Friday 13th - but so far, so good
It was dry first thing, so we were able to do the Farmers Market shopping in comfort and havea nice well stocked fridge and freezer now. Very wet now though and as Mags said the forecast is simply wet wet wet. Never mind, the house is warm and dry and there's nothing pressing to do. It's the first 20Twenty cricket against SA this aftreroon and France v Somebody (one of the SH teams) this evening (rugby)
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 01:07 PM

Mornin all, . . it's lovely here, . . like a spring day so it is.

Have a good one folks, . . remember it's the 13th.
Elsbells
Suffolk
Elsbells is female  Elsbells has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 01:32 PM

Good afternoon from soaking Suffolk
I've been busy wrapping presents up for my son's 17th birthday next Wednesday.......when I look at the small pile it doesn't look much until I work out what they've cost me

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.........as usual I'll be at work. It will be a sad day Saturday as one of my resident oldies will be going into a care home. She will be missed
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 02:03 PM

It is a nasty day here - howling winds & wet!
Still walked the Dogs though they don't seem to mind.
Take care x
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 03:26 PM

Well it is unusual, but looks like the weather here in Derbyshire High Peak is better than down in East Anglia today! Not had any rain as yet ( some in the night, but nothing since) and quite mild. I've even hung some washing out !

Can't last!!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 04:07 PM

I hate to keep harping on but it's like a spring evening here, . . . very odd when you think of the latitude we're at here.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 05:45 PM

So far so good for Friday the 123th! Weather is slightly better, up to 10 (50) degrees and the rain has finally passed out of the City, but winds are still very blustery, This is the remnants of Hurricane Ida, which has drenched most of the Mid Atlantic states and is causing very bad beach erosion with high waves and fierce winds. Did my usual market run, going to make my sort of minestrone soup for dinner ....good on a cold raw night. No news really; hope all are well, warm and dry!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top