Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 07:20 PM

Re: Foul friday

Good evening all,

It has been a very wet day here in the south, we have had flooding, I came home on a different route because the water was so deep when I went to work this afternoon, and there is more forecast.

Its going to be lonely at work tomorrow!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 07:49 PM

The mid west here in the states is having horrid rains but it's just like spring here. Just got in from shopping and I'm going out, I know we won't have too many more days like this.

To those having rain, sure hope it clears up, that can get old very quickly.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 08:24 PM

Good evening all raining heavily here at the moment and blustery but quite mild which is good as we have been without central heating since last Saturday it's due to be fixed Monday (new boiler)Friday the 13th doesn't hold any demons for me as lots of good things have happened on this date for me..
Keep safe in all in these storms ....
Sue
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 08:32 PM

Evenin' all, we have had a beautiful day here, quite mild too...My darling Merlin brought a mouse in and dropped it in the utilityroon, it shot under the freezer, by the time I pull it out it had gone under the units, so have a humane trap set hopfullty it will be in it in the morning!
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 08:36 PM

Weather has turned here as well, raining hard and wind beginning to make itself felt.
Elsbells
Suffolk
Elsbells is female  Elsbells has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 09:39 PM

It's very windy here tonight........probably due to the prawn curry I've just had
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Elsbells ->
It's very windy here tonight........probably due to the prawn curry I've just had
Ooops! Pardon you!
Elsbells
Suffolk
Elsbells is female  Elsbells has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Wanda ->
Ooops! Pardon you!

Sorry
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 10:28 PM

The rain is back now; at least I was able to get to the market earlier when it had stopped for a while. Tomorrow is supposed to be better, and sun by Sunday, at last!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 10:42 PM

This morning was quite pleasant and so was the afternoon
This evening and even now its very windy and has been absolutely lashing down-driving home from work lots of the roads were more or less flooded and its also rained in my garage - never happened before - now got a bucket catching the drips -Supposed to be like this till Sunday here-we'll see if they get it right.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top