Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 08:30 AM

Still soggy sunday

-morning all. Today as a favour to a neighbour I am out of the loop driving for most of it-at one time I used to love driving --now I find it a 'pain'.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 08:56 AM

Re: Still soggy sunday

Still soggy here too! Dry at present but there was a lot of rain in the night again.
Back to normal here after the 'week off'. OH was up and out at 7am, which will explain why I have the lappy here before 8. I'll get up soon
Hope everyone has a good Sunday, with the degree of quietude or excitement they want
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 11:11 AM

Mornin all, . . . it's lurvely here, . . hardly a cloud in the sky, . . just keep the wild weather down south you southerners.

Anyways, . . have a nice one OFFers.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 11:19 AM

Gosh Nero it's like a different universe between the East and West of Scotland!! It is a right damp and dreich day here so far, with rain to come in the afternoon!! This I will emigrate to your side of Scotland

Hope everyone will enjoy their day, no matter the weather

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 12:05 PM

Morning all

It poured down all through the night here, I know cos I couldn't sleep and was awake til gone 5.00 this morning Managed to get a couple of hours and got up just after 8.00am.

What a change now .......clear blue skies with not a cloud in sight ..... and sunny! I hope it will have dried up a bit by this afternoon so that I can go out leaf clearing, the trees are beginning to look really bare now.

Have a good day everyone!
Grimloaf The Damp
Left of Centre Earth
Grimloaf The Damp is male  Grimloaf The Damp has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 12:59 PM

The Sun is out here too and there is a rainbow in the sky. Makes a change from the last few days. I am new here so hello everyone and lets hope there is a rainbow in your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Grimloaf The Damp ->
The Sun is out here too and there is a rainbow in the sky. Makes a change from the last few days. I am new here so hello everyone and lets hope there is a rainbow in your day.
Hi Grimloaf, good to have you here

Maybe you'd like to introduce yourself in the Introduction section here
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Grimloaf The Damp ->
Welcome, you will really like it here. You might want to go to introductions and let everyone know you are here.

Sure hope things start clearing up for you all. We are having heavy rains and flooding in many of the states in the US as well. Just saw pictures of Virginia and it really looked bad. Stay safe Christian and Everyone.

btw Christian I noticed you asked about my name 'buzzie' that I use here and on dogsey. It has no meaning just came to me out of the blue....how dull!!
Grimloaf The Damp
Left of Centre Earth
Grimloaf The Damp is male  Grimloaf The Damp has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:12 PM

Thank you for the welcome I am sure I will like it here and will take your advice Mags and introduce myself properly.....Oh dear the rainbow has gone and the clouds are gathering....is it too early for a drink?
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by grimloaf the damp ->
thank you for the welcome i am sure i will like it here and will take your advice mags and introduce myself properly.....oh dear the rainbow has gone and the clouds are gathering....is it too early for a drink?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top