Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:06 AM

Re: Katie Price

Art angel , she was asked about this on gmtv one morning , she said she pays huge taxes and said as far as she was concerned it was her right to claim free transport for him. I admit it did feel shocked knowing she was so wealthy , if my memory is correct it's around a thousand pounds a month .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:05 AM

Susan, Yes, she does pay huge taxes and Harvey is entitled to it but she has had huge criticism about it.
I bet she wishes she had never mentioned it!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:09 AM

I quite admire her she seems a reasonably nice person in real life and certainly showed some of them up in Celeb BB when she was in it as she actually came over as someone who cared for her family and carried herself with a certain dignity when all around her was going insane. I was sad when her marriage to Peter broke down I thought he was good for her and had a similar way with family as she does.
Jodie Marsh is a tireless campaigner for anti bullying, she would likely be richer etc if she weren't so my admiration for her is high.

That they both are rather rough doesn't matter a jot to me I like to look at what a person does rather than judge on accents etc.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by azz ->
i dislike almost all celebs who are famous without earning it - i.e not having an ounce of talent!!
ditto,ditto,ditto
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 06:31 PM

She is a really beautiful woman .
Here she is in a different mode

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...hotoshoot.html
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 01:24 PM

Well seems she has gone from regular to "Cant see me Shoes".
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 01:46 PM

She was beautiful before her surgery who ever operated on her should be ashamed of themselves, now she is becoming more natural she is regaining her looks.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 02:14 PM

She has always been a lovely looking woman - pity she mangled herself with cosmetic surgery - if I had my way I would make such surgery illegal. But all the same I don't think it is the surgeon's responsibility - she was a grown woman and paid for it to be done.

As an aside - I wonder if we are moving towards the day when all non essential surgery will be obsolete. A friend of mine with ovarian cysts was told that formerly they would have operated, but now, with the high risk of MRSA, non-essential surgery is being advised against - and they are adopting a "wait and see" approach.
Skye
Uk
Skye is female 

06-11-2015, 10:35 AM

I like her. She comes across as very down to earth and she seems a great mum.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 11:57 AM

She gives the impression she'd sell her soul to keep her silicone face and other bits in the papers. I too agree with Azz. But K P is getting older now and soon face will be stretched into a permanent mask. Pity. Actually I think she is very intelligent... and she certainly knows how to make money. We can only wonder how many more husbands and children she will have.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top