Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 08:52 PM

Re: Trademen's Bums

I have never felt the urge to ravish a man after seeing his backside, especially when it looks like the back of an Argentine Bull

Probaly look better sliced up ready to fry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I have never felt the urge to ravish a man after seeing his backside, especially when it looks like the back of an Argentine Bull

Probaly look better sliced up ready to fry

Eww no thanks the very thought is enough to turn a woman vegetarian ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's it toffee - or throw a bit of polyfiller at it.

P.S. I was cautious looking at this thread at first Azure, I thought you'd painted a tradesman's bum.
So did I
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:10 PM

Good idea

I will try and take a photo next time and do a painting of one
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:28 PM

I think it is a man thing because people called in to do jobs are still mostly men. Also, all the bending and physical work probably requires cool clothing that doesn't restrict movement too much. It probably wasn't so much noticed years ago because people weren't so overweight. Perhaps no pair of trousers is going to be flattering when the workmen get into the positions they have to sometimes.

However, I have seen plenty of unsightly female bum cleavages too. If those jobs in home were carried out by women, I think the fellers might be giving the same opinions about them.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:39 PM

Look, they've got to have somewhere to put their pencils
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Look, they've got to have somewhere to put their pencils

Oh come off it primus Workmen used to wear boiler suits with plenty of pockets for pencils once.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:53 PM

Must be a change in the generations

My Dad was a builder. He didn't like boiler suits as he found them too restrictive, but he didn't like ordinary trousers either as he said they keep sliding off your bum when you bend down - the very thing this thread is discussing
So he wore the overalls known as 'bib and brace'

They usually had a pocket on the front, sewn at an angle so your fag packet didn't fall out when you bent forwards
You don't seem to see them much now
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

03-11-2015, 09:56 PM

There was a Gift Shop that sold pickled bums in jars
They were edible as they were made from boiled eggs.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Must be a change in the generations

My Dad was a builder. He didn't like boiler suits as he found them too restrictive, but he didn't like ordinary trousers either as he said they keep sliding off your bum when you bend down - the very thing this thread is discussing
So he wore the overalls known as 'bib and brace'

They usually had a pocket on the front, sewn at an angle so your fag packet didn't fall out when you bent forwards
You don't seem to see them much now

I remember my Grandad wearing those Zulu.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top