Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 11:04 AM

Happy Nails

How many ladies have their nails done with acyrilcs! A new time saving product for those who like to do their nails.

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/1...THIS-Invention

Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 11:10 AM

Re: Happy Nails

I had mine done for my Wedding last year in a purple shade as that was my theme colour. I alway's bit my nails as i'm a nervous type so they did look good when they were done. When they eventually came off i carried on growing my own nails and don't even bother to bite them anymore. I have some fantastic nail colours to put on myself now, so i don't need the falsies anymore
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 11:57 AM

Im so lucky my OH hate false nails and all the tarty glittery stripy bits people have stuck on them nowadays..

I work and have dogs so I have no time for nails and false ones? Yuk ,always worried they would drop off in the cooking as once happened to a woman at work. We ended up throwing away 50 portions of food because of her silly false nail.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 12:00 PM

I have never had my nails 'done' in my life or used nail polish My hands are my 'tools' used for a multitude of tasks from trimming dogs to DIY projects. One thing they are not is decorative
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 01:48 PM

Don't like nail polish or fake nails - they are a hinderance
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 02:21 PM

Used to love nail polish, go a bit more natural these days but could be tempted by something more long lasting.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 03:40 PM

I've never had my nails 'done' and I would hate to wear false nails
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 04:01 PM

Never used false nails ... or nail varnish.
I grow them long ... filed to points ... all the better for scratching with
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 04:03 PM

I would love to have lovely nails, but I was blessed with brittle and poorly shaped nails, if you could have them done and that was it but you cant you have to pay to go back every so often to have infill and eventually done again, which is so expensive.

My hands work hard too believe me, but it would be nice to have beautifully manicured nails once in a while, instead of hiding them when at special functions.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 04:26 PM

Hi

Oh Dear, I have an admission to make, I use nail lacquer and I am most definitely a man.

I need good nails for my fishing, unpicking knots and shot and my nails were terrible, always splitting.

I use Hard as Nails clear lacquer, brilliant stuff, stops the cracking and nails don't get stained with some of the other stuff that I use.

It is also great for emergency waterproofing of fishing floats, lures and flies.

A dab of it will make sure any knot does not come undone and it is great for emergency repairs to Goretex Jackets etc.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top