Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 09:02 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone, blowy here as well and rain forecast for later...

Just having a frothy coffee before heading out with the dogs for an hour, but no plans for later as yet.

Enjoy your day folks.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 10:03 AM

Good morning all,
A bright and breezy one here, well I can see the sun, which is change from the last few days.
A housework morning for me. This afternoon someone is coming to sort out a couple of leaking taps.
Good luck at the Alzheimers society Carol, hope you find some help.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 10:09 AM

Good morning fellow members fine at least today but dull.

I have managed to get an emergency appointment with the dentist for 3:15, unfortunatly it is when the schools turn out and I have to park near the school looking like something out of a horror film with two black eyes and a bloody nose after a bad fall last week. Looking on the bright side I should get rid of my toothache.

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 10:27 AM

Good morning everyone.
Hope you get some help Carol and sorry to hear about Tony.
Meg I didn't know you had fallen last week, must have missed
you telling us. Hope your face soon heals up.

Not doing much today. Started feeding my seagulls the other
day but haven't been to get them some more bread yet.
Lovely to see them back. Knew me as soon as I walked on
the field and put my hand in the air. They have got great
memories. So feeding them until March again when they
go away to breed. Done it for 8 years now.

Take care all and hope everyone is well or getting better.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 10:34 AM

buenas dias all. Another sunny and warm day in store here. Temperature was 24C yesterday, very warm for November. Nothing special planned for today other than a trip to the vet, annual vaccinations and general health check for madam ChoCho, rabies and all the rest, pets passport must be kept up to date. I hope those with colds and other ailments are soon better. Have a pleasant day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 11:18 AM

Well today so far we have taken 9 large plastic bags full of leafs to the dump and have been on the garage roof to remove a huge branch that fell on it from next doors oak tree. So got my revenge and swept loads of leafs into his garden.

Coffee time now before we go out for a pub meal midday. At least it is warm and sunny at the moment
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 11:19 AM

Morning everyone

Carol I hope that there is help out there for you to help with Tony

Meg sorry to hear that you had a fall last week. It fair knocks you about.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Well today so far we have taken 9 large plastic bags full of leafs to the dump and have been on the garage roof to remove a huge branch that fell on it from next doors oak tree. So got my revenge and swept loads of leafs into his garden.

Coffee time now before we go out for a pub meal midday. At least it is warm and sunny at the moment
Bring your leaves over to me next time RS, they make excellent compost for the vegetable plot.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 11:26 AM

Good morning from me. Temperature is well below freezing. Rob and Barb worked all weekend tearing the kitchen down. She wants it done by Thanksgiving. Hope it is a warmer day for you.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top