Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 05:37 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Taken earlier this year while out on one of our walks.
Nothing planned for today so maybe I'll get a bit of gardening done.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 06:59 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all, a drier forecast for today around here thank goodness.

I've organised a mini digger for this morning to pull out some privet and hawthorn roots on the front, which I am going to replace with a fence for ease of maintenance. I just hope the skip arrives on time as well....;-

Enjoy your day everyone.)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Taken earlier this year while out on one of our walks.Nothing planned for today so maybe I'll get a bit of gardening done.
Ooer - its not Superman is it - lost his powers has he ?
Good morning all
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 07:31 AM

Morning all
have hospital app to see Oncologist this afternoon...
Probably another wet and windy day here today like yesterday..
have a good day everyone!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 07:40 AM

Good morning everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 08:28 AM

Morning all.

Lovely pic, I wouldn't mind having a go at that.

Hope everything goes well at the Hospital Aysa.

Dry and very mild outside today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 08:45 AM

Good morning all. I was awake at silly 0’clock again so after reading my book in bed for an hour I thought I might as well get up.
I’m going to catch up on some housework this morning. Tony has to go to our local hospital for a blood test to see if his new Alzheimer’s medication is mixing well with his heart tablets. He’s fine for driving locally so I won’t have to go with him.

I’m hoping to go to my aqua fit class this afternoon at our local pool. Other than that – nothing much doing today.

Have a good day all.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 09:11 AM

Hope we have a better day today. Over the weekend we've had a roof leak onto a newly plastered ceiling. Damn... apparently we need a new roof because this one is shot... (roofer speak). My husband is unwell and worried sick about the roof. The weather hasn't helped so here's to a dry day...hmmm
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone,

Good luck with the oncologist Aysa.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 10:05 AM

Good morning all dry at the moment but rain forecast for later.

Off to a shopping precinct later to do a bit more Christmas shopping. We've decided to go by bus today using our bus passes, it will take just over an hour to get there but that's better than being in the car stuck in queues of stop start traffic at this time of the year.

Aysa, I hope all goes well for you at the hospital...

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top