Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 10:18 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

buenas dias all. Still looking a bit grey outside but no doubt the sun will be out in a while. Off to meet friends for coffee and a chat soon, then some food shopping. Love the photo Alan. Have a lovely day all.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:01 AM

Had dr check in yesterday.. nothing bad but still need close watch on kidneys, so will go back next week. A new adjutsable bed was ordered for me and some small oxygen tanks to work with my walker. Maybe I will be able to sleep in bed tonight, been quite awhile I have been using the lift chair. Hope all of you are well as can be.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by ShirleyMarie ->
Had dr check in yesterday.. nothing bad but still need close watch on kidneys, so will go back next week. A new adjutsable bed was ordered for me and some small oxygen tanks to work with my walker. Maybe I will be able to sleep in bed tonight, been quite awhile I have been using the lift chair. Hope all of you are well as can be.
Nothing worse than not being comfortable in bed - hope this works for you xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning, the sheets are drying on the line and I should be able to iron them later.

I have to baby sit this afternoon so rushing to get all my jobs done early.

Enjoy your day everyone
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:16 PM

You just do not want to know about my day----but on the plus side--it can only get better !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top