Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 04:06 PM

Re: Say goodbye to IE (Internet Explorer)

I like my I.E and use it for everything except my Game on F.B. I use Crome for that as it's faster. I too have problems with Cromes Layout and have a heap of trouble trying to sort things on it. I like to have my Favourites down the side of my Screen too and Crome won't let me do that.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 08:57 PM

I have switched to Safari from Opera - as Opera just got too buggy.

Safari is available for the PC too, so if anyone has any concerns it's a great choice for PC users as well
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2012, 06:42 AM

I have tried Safari but not for a couple of years. I notice that extensions are available for it now. I'm not sure they were when I tried it. I'll give it another go. Safari is built around the 'Webkit' engine, the same one that Google Chrome uses.

I've got Opera installed. It seems to work well but then I don't use it extensively enough to come across any bugs. There was some talk earlier in the year about Facebook buying Opera.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top