Join for free
Page 4 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 12:35 PM

Re: Disgusting abuse of law

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree. Dragging someone for several miles at 60 mph - intentionally - an causing their death through that action is surely murder.

Of course, there will always be do-gooders who are happy to side with the criminals. I have no idea why.

For once...I agree...it’s a disgrace.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
No-one is "siding with" criminals. Quit the paranoia.
The courts are siding with criminals. Quit the arguing.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Another CPS decision.
Yes, no doubt. The CPS often seems to side with the criminals.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-07-2020, 05:21 PM

The only way to give these criminals what they deserve is to do it ourselves.

If one of them murdered my wife and the lenient courts let him off with manslaughter, I assure you I would obtain an illegal firearm, find him and shoot him dead.

Yes, I'd be charged with murder, and I'd go to prison no doubt until the end of my life, but it would be worth it to me.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Just read this on Yahoo news https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pc-andrew-...190428974.html

Which according to the article appears jury tampering could have taken place and thus an MP is writing to the Attorney General to investigate.
The blase attitude toward the police and judiciary, they don't care. Hopefully, a retrial.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/non-jury-trials
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 05:34 PM

Once again, the courts siding with the criminal.

I'm sure this wouldn't have happened in America.

As others have mentioned, I can see at least some of the police giving up and resigning as they are not supported by the authorities.

We are heading inexorably towards a lawless society, where criminals have free rein supported by do-gooders and the courts and where law-abiding citizens have no other option but to take measures to protect themselves.

Those responsible for that situation, of course, will not be affected by crime as they live in protected little bubbles.

There is also the matter of Pikeys coming over every summer to inflict damage to everyone in this country either indirectly or directly.
Another thing which the authorities could prevent if they felt like doing so.
It would be very difficult to interfere with this time because of the Anglo-Irish agreement 1920 (I think) and the Common Travel Area agreement. Even after BREXIT is finally put to bed the Anglo-Irish agreement stands, all in all its a mess that needs fixing starting with abolishing the AI agreement and of course the CTA too.

Eire is a foreign country, the Eirish are aliens, and the so called Eirish travellers should be kicked out as part of draining the swamp. In addition the UK nomads should be delegitimised.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 06:09 PM

The only way to give these criminals what they deserve is to do it ourselves.

If one of them murdered my wife and the lenient courts let him off with manslaughter, I assure you I would obtain an illegal firearm, find him and shoot him dead.

Yes, I'd be charged with murder, and I'd go to prison no doubt until the end of my life, but it would be worth it to me.
Richard Osborn-Brooks who stabbed a traveller who broke into his home is still probably in police protection with his disabled wife.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-07-2020, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It would be very difficult to interfere with this time because of the Anglo-Irish agreement 1920 (I think) and the Common Travel Area agreement. Even after BREXIT is finally put to bed the Anglo-Irish agreement stands, all in all its a mess that needs fixing starting with abolishing the AI agreement and of course the CTA too.

Eire is a foreign country, the Eirish are aliens, and the so called Eirish travellers should be kicked out as part of draining the swamp. In addition the UK nomads should be delegitimised.

I agree. We are leaving the EU; Ireland remains in the EU; there should be no reason for the Anglo-Irish agreement (and the CTA) to continue. There will be no common travel agreement with the other EU countries, so why Ireland?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-07-2020, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Richard Osborn-Brooks who stabbed a traveller who broke into his home is still probably in police protection with his disabled wife.
It sounds like the Pikeys are the British equivalent to the Italian Mafia, going by their criminal tactics.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 08:58 PM

It sounds like the Pikeys are the British equivalent to the Italian Mafia, going by their criminal tactics.
The Italian Mafia, or more correctly the Sicilian Mafia aka Cosa Nostra is an organised crime business whereas the pikeys are just a bunch of criminal families predating on us stealing whatever is not nailed down.

Page 4 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top