Join for free
Page 31 of 33 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 06:57 PM

Re: Trump - The Long Goodbye

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Trump was cheated.
Oh you! Always with the joking around!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh you! Always with the joking around!
I'm not, certainly not where this is concerned.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 07:16 PM

I'm not, certainly not where this is concerned.
I know....I was being sardonic.

Ok, so tell me why you think he was cheated? Genuinely interested to know, because I think you will give a proper explanation - as opposed to an American who says "because I say so"
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:25 PM

I know....I was being sardonic.

Ok, so tell me why you think he was cheated? Genuinely interested to know, because I think you will give a proper explanation - as opposed to an American who says "because I say so"
Votes coming in and being counted AFTER shut off date, multiple votes for Biden from same sources, "lost" trump votes, and so much more.

American elections are always corrupt.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-03-2021, 08:59 PM

But Trump openly admitted to tinkering with the postal votes so they would be supressed. That - to me anyway - shows he was running scared.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

09-03-2021, 09:03 PM

But Trump openly admitted to tinkering with the postal votes so they would be supressed. That - to me anyway - shows he was running scared.
Trump tried to prevent abuse of postal votes.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-03-2021, 09:41 PM

Trump tried to prevent abuse of postal votes.
Well, so he says...but I believe that his motives were more inclined towards suppression. Just my opinion. There is no proof that abuse took place....only his say so.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

09-03-2021, 10:19 PM

Well, so he says...but I believe that his motives were more inclined towards suppression. Just my opinion. There is no proof that abuse took place....only his say so.
Dig in. There's a shed load.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 11:15 PM

The Democrats are trying to legalise voter fraud with their HR1 policy.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 07:19 PM

Trump Returns to N.Y.C. — Where His Business Is Being Investigated — for the First Time Since Inauguration

https://people.com/politics/donald-t...new-york-city/

Former President Donald Trump was back in New York City this week for the first time since leaving office. Various news outlets reported that he was spotted outside Trump Tower on Sunday night, where he could be seen waving to a "lone supporter" from the back of a black SUV, according to The New York Post.

According to New York's KABC TV station, the New York Police Department was providing additional security for Trump during his stay in Manhattan.

Though it's unclear why Trump was back at his old home, his visit comes as New York officials have been ramping up their investigations of his family's business dealings.
Perhaps Trump wants "One Last Look Around The House" .....

Page 31 of 33 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top