Join for free
Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Gumbud, Bruce, if we arrange to declare Farage an 'undesirable alien' can you keep him over there???

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0511db3da5988
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:22 PM

One thing I do feel certain of, if Maggie had been in charge instead of dithery ex remainer May . We wouldn"t be in the situation we are now . She certainly had a pair , bring on Boris I say .
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:07 PM

He wants to leave the E.U but doesnt want to give up any benefits from it,he wants to keep his EU passport. We should have another vote and be done with it, and settle it once and for all,We just keep going round in circles the Pm doesnt want to upset either side
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
He wants to leave the E.U but doesnt want to give up any benefits from it,he wants to keep his EU passport. We should have another vote and be done with it, and settle it once and for all,We just keep going round in circles the Pm doesnt want to upset either side
What benefits are they then?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Gumbud, Bruce, if we arrange to declare Farage an 'undesirable alien' can you keep him over there???

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0511db3da5988
Maybe we should declare you one?
You can then bog off to Russia......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
One thing I do feel certain of, if Maggie had been in charge instead of dithery ex remainer May . We wouldn"t be in the situation we are now . She certainly had a pair , bring on Boris I say .
Now say if Boris had decided to join the remain camp and say he was being used as a mascot for that side of the fence, would you see him as hero material for the remain cause ? Because as I recall he was 50:50. So his picking sides would be more about his own interests surely?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
We don't know.

Being vigilant is good, being vigilante isn't.
Originally Posted by fender ->
Probably won't be a choice soon with our inept Government and Police!
If the law won't protect us, we much protect ourselves.

This is what happens when the law falls apart.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I'd say that's not possible. The losing side will always be upset; upset about losing.

What she should be doing is respecting a majority vote, just as she would if the majority vote for her party in the next GE!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 10:18 PM

Nigel Farage knew a lot of what was to come. Mostly shaken off by other politicians as poppy cock.
Anyway, he was the one who told us about the European Union Defence Force. Nick Clegg said it was fantasy !

This picture posted about 3 hours ago. I'm not sure if it's genuine or not. What do you guys think ?

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-09-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Nigel Farage knew a lot of what was to come. Mostly shaken off by other politicians as poppy cock.
Anyway, he was the one who told us about the European Union Defence Force. Nick Clegg said it was fantasy !

This picture posted about 3 hours ago. I'm not sure if it's genuine or not. What do you guys think ?

I'd say the evidence is there for all to see.

As for what politicians say, it is usually safe to assume the truth is the direct opposite of their words.

Page 17 of 18 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top