Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:37 PM

Re: Other Social Media Platforms

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have recently joined Facebook, no profile, no friends, just signed up to local buy and sell groups.

Even they are amazing, lousy spelling and urgent appeals for help, just seen one for someone to come and repair a broken nail this afternoon because she is going out tonight.

It is a whole new world, getting to know the language takes ages and some of the posts are very strange to say the least.
Good luck with that Swimmy.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The man is a sick cretin who is a danger to this planet, imo.
Again, nothing cretinous about him if you even know the definition, but you are so solipsistic that you live in a bubble that just concerns yourself.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Again, nothing cretinous about him if you even know the definition, but you are so solipsistic that you live in a bubble that just concerns yourself.
And you don't? That man is evil and the sooner he is gone the better.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 02:55 PM

And you don't? That man is evil and the sooner he is gone the better.
I think the word imbecile sums Trump up nicely
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I think the word imbecile sums Trump up nicely
It is a scary that the US could vote into office a man who is so unfit to be president.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 03:01 PM

It is a scary that the US could vote into office a man who is so unfit to be president.
It is not beyond possibility this Country could end up voting Boris Johnson into power
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
It is not beyond possibility this Country could end up voting Boris Johnson into power
As ghastly as Boris is, he is light years ahead of Trump in the intelligence stakes.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2018, 06:23 PM

I am glad I am not on FB anymore, apparently up to 50 million accounts have been attacked!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45686890
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 06:52 PM

I have thought about returning to Facebook, though I am far from certain for several reasons.

For security reasons, I decided to first obtain an additional email address and found an online site (mail.com) that offers free email addresses that can take almost any form of words!

I went through the registration procedure only to receive the message, "we are unable to deal with your request right now"!

I hate things when they do that.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 07:18 PM

Been on Facebook for several years and I am Admin on a couple of groups, never had any problem. I ignore clickbait and tell people not to send me chain messages.
Twitter I really cannot be doing with.
I belong to several special interest forums as well.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top