Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:09 PM

Re: Binman kicked snowman

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Historical stuff, Sun readers were never fixated with full and accurate information, most joy was attained when things went Tits Up, page three, my lucky number is three, maybe there is a connection.
The incident was captured on video and full details are shown on several MSM sites.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:18 PM

Historical stuff, Sun readers were never fixated with full and accurate information, most joy was attained when things went Tits Up, page three, my lucky number is three, maybe there is a connection.
People don't read newspapers to be informed; they want to be entertained, and occasionally outraged.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The incident was captured on video and full details are shown on several MSM sites.
The details according to whom? We don't know the back story. Perhaps the binman had a legitimate grudge against the three year old. Maybe those two have history.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:34 PM

Decapitation is extreme. Surely a swift kick in the snow balls would have sufficed.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
People don't read newspapers to be informed; they want to be entertained, and occasionally outraged.
Good point, what about Titillation?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-02-2021, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Decapitation is extreme. Surely a swift kick in the snow balls would have sufficed.
Perhaps the snowman provoked him, Longdogs, and the binman over reacted. We all go too far sometimes.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If the Snowman did not respond to the Carrot, he deserved a good kicking.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-02-2021, 11:40 PM

Good point, what about Titillation?
People don't read newspapers to be informed; they want to be entertained, and occasionally outraged and titillated.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

01-02-2021, 11:44 PM

News Papers have created some Iconic Knockers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2021, 11:45 PM

Well I built a lovely little snowman last week - picture posted somewhere here - and if I saw my bin man kung-foo him and kick his head off, I'd have tried my best to do the same to him!

He had no right to do that, miserable git.
What a mean thing to do.

The least his employers could have done was to send him back to rebuild it for the lad.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top