Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 09:31 AM

Re: Good evening! ... We are the BORG!

Hi there! Three of Five great that you could join us, were a friendly bunch that like a good chat

Ps. Sorry i don't know much about Star Trek..
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 09:46 AM

Hello welcome you sound very interesting☺
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Didn't Borg win Wimbledon a couple of times......
Nothing the Borg did would surprise me, Plantman !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 10:20 AM

Oh Heck !

You will abandon all house work and watch all of the 'Star Trek - Borg fan collective' DVDs - resistance is futile !
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 11:26 AM

Welcome 3 (I don't suppose you could get your colleague 7 of 9 to join as well could you?)

Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 02:42 PM

Hello and welcome.
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada
Three of Five is male  Three of Five has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 04:32 PM

Cass, I'm not one of them peeps that pitches a snit-fit when a thread gets detoured a little. No el problemo. And thanks for the welcome!

I've seen every Star Trek over n' over except the series, Deep Space Nine and Enterprise. Couldn't get into DSN at all. And the very existence of "Enterprise" totally destroyed the continuity of the Star Trek Universe for me! And so, to this very day, I refuse to even watch it! ... REFUSE, I tell ya! I will NOT COMPLY!

Thanks for the tech advice about the nanoprobes, eh? What I think happened is I got given a bad batch. You know, like maybe they was way past their expiry date, or something?
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada
Three of Five is male  Three of Five has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Didn't Borg win Wimbledon a couple of times......
YES, Plantman! You're absolutely right! He was a Bajoran Borg.
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada

25-07-2015, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Hi there! Three of Five great that you could join us, were a friendly bunch that like a good chat

Ps. Sorry i don't know much about Star Trek..
Hello Suzuki Sue! Are you a biker? My Missus's name is Sue and she was a biker for a very short while. Until she took a semi-nasty spill a few years back. She was making a left turn and run into some gravel on the road that wasn't supposed to be there!

She was okay. But her Yamaha Verago's been parked in the garage ever since.
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada

25-07-2015, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Hello welcome you sound very interesting☺
Hey there Doc! Thanks for the welcome! Ya know, my very favourite western of all time, is Tombstone! And YOU my friend, just happen to be my favourite character!

Isn't that a daisy?

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top