Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada
Three of Five is male  Three of Five has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 04:55 PM

Re: Good evening! ... We are the BORG!

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Welcome 3 (I don't suppose you could get your colleague 7 of 9 to join as well could you?)

Hey Mick! Thank you for the welcome!

Sorry. Seven would not comply.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 05:00 PM

Sorry Three of Five, always found Pickard a bit wimpy. All that trying to find a peaceful solution does not float my boat. Mind Deanna, and Beverly did help a bit

Give me Kirk and Nurse Chappel and Uhura anyday, plus sexy aliens and then blowing them to kingdom come.

Anyhoo welcome to the madhouse you will fit in nicely plenty of sheds / man caves available in the wastelands .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 05:13 PM

Three of Five - were you not renamed 'Hugh' ?
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada
Three of Five is male  Three of Five has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Sorry Three of Five, always found Pickard a bit wimpy. All that trying to find a peaceful solution does not float my boat. Mind Deanna, and Beverly did help a bit

Give me Kirk and Nurse Chappel and Uhura anyday, plus sexy aliens and then blowing them to kingdom come.

Anyhoo welcome to the madhouse you will fit in nicely plenty of sheds / man caves available in the wastelands .
Hey there, Nom! Thanks for visiting my Welcome thread!

Yes, I completely agree with you re: Pickard!! ... and of course, Deanna & Beverly (that goes without saying). I only really liked the character Data from that show. Least favourite - Wesley Crusher ... Ewwwwww!!

My favourite Trek character is Spock. But the captain with the biggest cojones (IMO) was Catherine Janeway.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Three of Five ->
Hey there, Nom! Thanks for visiting my Welcome thread!

My favourite Trek character is Spock. But the captain with the biggest cojones (IMO) was Catherine Janeway.
Did like Voyager and the series had a good storyline, BTW we have a bona fide Trekkie on here, but i will let them tell you if they want.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 07:50 PM

Hello 3 of 5 and welcome.
I wish I could be like you and natter for England, but I am the shy one.

And sorry in all my 70 years I have never once watched Star Trek.
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada

25-07-2015, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Three of Five - were you not renamed 'Hugh' ?
Silver Tabby, yes! You are correct! Congratulations! You're the first one to pick up on that! My human designation is indeed, "HYOU", and was given to me by my best friend, Geordi!
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada

25-07-2015, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Marion ->
Hello 3 of 5 and welcome.
I wish I could be like you and natter for England, but I am the shy one.

And sorry in all my 70 years I have never once watched Star Trek.
Hi Marion! "Natter", eh? Don't hear that word used much over here. But I had a pretty good idea what it means. Then I Googled it, just to make sure.

Yeah, I suppose I'm a natterer. Ya might say nattering comes natural to me. Not that I natter noon n' night or nothin'. I know when not to natter (now n' again). But it's them few times I know not when not to natter - that's when I get into trouble. S'pose it's the same for most of us natterers, eh?

Sorry you've never experienced Star Trek. But it's never too late, eh? It's like they say in that old saying: "It's better to have lived & loved Star Trek, than to never have loved Star Trek at all."
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 08:52 PM

Welcome to the site Three of Five, you sound very interesting, looking forward to following your stuff. I used to be a regular treky when Captain Kirk was at the helm of the Enterprise, but family life, hobbies and sunny days won in the end....
PS:- Tombstone is up there in my top ten of all time best films..
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada

25-07-2015, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Welcome to the site Three of Five, you sound very interesting, looking forward to following your stuff. I used to be a regular treky when Captain Kirk was at the helm of the Enterprise, but family life, hobbies and sunny days won in the end....
PS:- Tombstone is up there in my top ten of all time best films..
Hello OldGreyFox! Nice to meet you! And thanks for the greeting!

Yeah, I remember back in the day, Star Trek was the show to watch, eh? Everybody loved Mr. Spock n' Ensign Chekov. Me n' Sue continued to loyally watch TNG, but didn't enjoy it as much. Especially after they killed off Tasha Yar!

Re: Tombstone - Totally agree! ... Great movie!

See you around the forum, eh?

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top