Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:56 PM

Re: Wouldn’t You Like One Of These?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Which thread was that? Pauline. Maybe, you should relight it?

It was a thread about babies.that actually looked real....the mothers /grandmother took them out for walks..

You can look it up on YouTube ..they would get really excited about unwrapping their babies,that arrived through the post.

I think they were called "newborns,Aeroler....I still watch them on YouTube ...I get as excited as they do...I wouldn't order one though.

But I can understand why they do.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
It was a thread about babies.that actually looked real....the mothers /grandmother took them out for walks..

You can look it up on YouTube ..
I have seen programmes about those.... eeek!
Then, there are the ones who carry baby chimpanzees around dressed in baby clothes...

I suppose, whatever floats your boat!
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:01 PM

Well, l’ve bought the twin pram/pushchair, the cots and all the other things a newborn will need.
Now let me introduce you to my little darlin, Mia-Louise, isn’t she scrumptious...

I am also looking for a sister or brother for her which one of these should l choose...
Ooh, Spooky!

They look a bit too “real” for comfort, don’t they? - if I had one of those looking at up at me from a pram, all still and lifeless, it would give me the heebie jeebies.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:02 PM

I have seen programmes about those.... eeek!
Then, there are the ones who carry baby monkeys around dressed in baby clothes...

I suppose, whatever floats your boat!

Quite a few of the ones I have watched on YouTube ,Art.

We're unable to have children...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Ooh, Spooky!

They look a bit too “real” for comfort, don’t they? - if I had one of those looking at up at me from a pram, all still and lifeless, it would give me the heebie jeebies.
Boot, lt would have a face, that only a mother could love!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:20 PM

TAT, You could’ve put a bonnet on it and stuck a dummy in its mouth.
They would just have thought you had an ugly baby!
Nah. It would have looked too much like my first born.

Funny how so many folk said how much she looked like me though.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:28 PM

ST, So you wouldn’t consider wheeling the ‘babies’ around the supermarket, for everyone too coo at and tickle them under the chin?
Good grief - no! I wouldn't take real ones into a supermarket either if it could be avoided.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:44 PM

No, I wouldn't want one of those thanks. I fail to see the fascination with babies, real or not. Give me a cat or dog any day.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I bought an inflatable sheep once just for a giggle and took it across to Peru in order to show some guys on the same contract that such things actually did exist. As with luminous condoms they just didn't believe.

Bible Bashers from the Bible Belt so only to be expected.

Anyhoos it was only when half way across the Atlantic i remembered that I'd have to carry the thing through customs ---

Fortunately I didn't get stopped but I was bricking, I mean how could I explain having an inflatable sheep sex aid! They may have demanded proof of use! Yuagh!
I passed the Highgrove shop today ( that's Prince Charles shop for you plebs who don't live near Tetbury )
There was the CUTEST life size sheep .
It was adorable .
I wanted it .
But darent ask the price a jar of jam there costs about six quid .
As for the babies ( dolls) they are cute I will have them for the holidays any time much easier than a real baby
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:19 PM

May, l didn’t like to mention that as l have to admit, l am a militant breastfeeder. You know, any place, any time... baby comes first and all that.
I’ve had a few giving me the evils but when l threaten to deck them, they back off.
Feel free to do it here Art, no one will complain.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top