Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:20 PM

Re: Wouldn’t You Like One Of These?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I passed the Highgrove shop today ( that's Prince Charles shop for you plebs who don't live near Tetbury )
There was the CUTEST life size sheep .
It was adorable .
I wanted it .
But darent ask the price a jar of jam there costs about six quid .
As for the babies ( dolls) they are cute I will have them for the holidays any time much easier than a real baby
Well he is the Prince of Wales.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Could be LQ,and You could take the batteries out at night then You wouldn't hear it cry
True. Lol

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Fake babies are the best sort of babies imo.

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Ooh, Spooky!

They look a bit too “real” for comfort, don’t they? - if I had one of those looking at up at me from a pram, all still and lifeless, it would give me the heebie jeebies.
Yep. Spooky.
Originally Posted by eccles ->
No, I wouldn't want one of those thanks. I fail to see the fascination with babies, real or not. Give me a cat or dog any day.
Crazy is the word I’d use.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Aerolor, Are you questioning my skills and responsibilities as a mother?
My two are as good as gold and just sleep the whole time whilst they are in the boot. Not like your Tarky who screams his head off and trashes my boot... and he swears.
Where does he get that from?
My Tarky has got character - he gets his swearing from his dad (but I can't remember which one that was)
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 09:20 PM

Why would any adult want a doll? Seems rather weird to me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by CoffeeCake ->
Why would any adult want a doll? Seems rather weird to me.
Err, some of the modern sex dolls are exceedingly life-like. Bloomin' expensive though.

(And easy to clean apparently.)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:32 PM

I'd grown out of dolls by the age of 5yrs and cannot imagine ever wanting one as an adult.

Having said that - some people must like them - there are a lot of people making them and they sell well. Perhaps they fulfill a need for those who cannot have babies of their own?

Wouldn't do for me - those horrid dead eyes - no, no, gives me the shudders to think about them.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:41 PM

Could be LQ,and You could take the batteries out at night then You wouldn't hear it cry
Oooooooo it gets better hehe
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:45 PM

Have You considered breast feeding Art?...much better than sticking a dummy into Babys gob
Omg nooooo
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 07:01 AM

I think life like dolls are freaky....they come alive at night you know and look at you when you are sleeping....scary stuff.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well he is the Prince of Wales.
Where men are men and sheep are ....or is that New Zealand ?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top