Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:41 PM

Re: EU Democratic Appointments

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
In november last year you filled a complete thread (corous juris - the end of your freedom) with this fable. Anyone interested in how your arguments were refuted, can look it up there.
Good reminder, here's the thread

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=57623&

Readers will note that nothing was refuted. The EU stooge posters here cried for evidence that Corpus Juris had been reviewed in the UK and once I posted that, just as I have in this thread, they all went quiet.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Good reminder, here's the thread

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=57623&

Readers will note that nothing was refuted. The EU stooge posters here cried for evidence that Corpus Juris had been reviewed in the UK and once I posted that, just as I have in this thread, they all went quiet.
That could be because one poster pointed out that corpus juris is the complete set of laws of a nation. Which ended the argumentation over effects of corpus juris. But let nobody be stopped by this. The thread is good fun to read.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:01 PM

Hi

A Personal View.

I have met both Ursula and Ska.

Very different views to mine.

Never as a Principle, just a Man in a Suit, the techie bits.

They were both pleasant and respected that I knew my stuff, just different views.

It is impossible to fall out with them, they are both reasonable and pragmatists.

They accept that we are leaving, they respect that and understand it.

We have a completely different view of the Future.

The one thing we all have in Common is that Boris is a lying Git who will promise anything and everything to become Prime Minister.

They are out to get Boris.

They have no such issues with Farage, they know where he stands, they think he is wrong, but accept his views
They will do a deal with Farage.

They will not not do a Deal with Boris.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Are you totally daft, where did I say that the EU existed in the 50's therefore the UK could not be in it.

Where on earth does it mention the EU???????????????????
He is obsessed by the EU. Probably a case of denial. Treat him gentle.

(Denial is necessary if the acceptation of the truth causes too much secondary damage. This is a normal and sometimes even a physical process. The reality is too difficult to absorb. Only at a later stage does reality penetrate and the awareness of the new reality comes.
This process will often take place. You do not want others to know that you have made a wrong choice. It's hard to go back on your paces. You go on too long, often under pressure from the "social" environment.)
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
How do you come to that conclusion from my post?

History is history and your wallowing in the 1950's with regard to communism just reflects your lack of comprehension.

Check under the bed

Post number 11

Brexiters in the 1950s - we weren't in the EU then and the EU didn't even exist so how can Brexiters exist in the 1950s ?

You should read your own evidence
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

03-07-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

They have no such issues with Farage, they know where he stands, they think he is wrong, but accept his views
They will do a deal with Farage..
Yes, but it is the deal that is already on the table, and negotiated by mrs may. The stance on that remains the same, whoever holds the job.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:29 PM

Hi

I am totally committed to leaving.

I disagree completely with Bread.

I am convinced that it will hurt.

It is still worth it.

One of us will be wrong, we will have to wait and see who it is.

I genuinely hope that you are right and I am wrong.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:35 PM

When George Washington sat on his horse, thrusting his sword in the air, mustering his troops before riding into the war of independence, he stopped short and said to his fellow freedom fighters.

... hang on a sec chaps, you do realise we could be subjected to 10% tarrifs on oranges if we do this ? Do you think its still a good idea ? Shall we change our minds ?

Not !
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:39 PM

For those that want to remain in the EU, here are your new overlords
https://order-order.com/2019/07/03/m...-eu-overlords/
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Post number 11

Brexiters in the 1950s - we weren't in the EU then and the EU didn't even exist so how can Brexiters exist in the 1950s ?

You should read your own evidence

Reference to the 1950's was a reference to your mind set, not a reference to the EU. A time that brexiters keep harping back to.

If you have trouble with English you need to do something about it.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top