Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 11:42 AM

Re: Wee

I have visited many a home in my caring days,..where some of the cats roam all over the place including the work surface,.

I wouldn't fancy getting,cat feaces in my chicken pie,...I certainly wouldn't turn round and say,keep your cat off the work surface,...not my place...each to their own.

That is why I always declined a cup of tea at their house...

As for litter trays in a house,.."yuck"!...and my friends one stinks,..but yet again,none of my business.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have visited many a home in my caring days,..where some of the cats roam all over the place including the work surface,.

I wouldn't fancy getting,cat feaces in my chicken pie,...I certainly wouldn't turn round and say,keep your cat off the work surface,...not my place...each to their own.

That is why I always declined a cup of tea at their house...

As for litter trays in a house,.."yuck"!...and my friends one stinks,..but yet again,none of my business.
I agree with that Pauline, Maddie is not allowed on the furniture and definitely not on the work surfaces....I'm not even allowed on the furniture....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 01:05 PM

This is where Maddie can be found on most days, and even some nights now she is getting older, in her own bed between Mrs Fox on one side, and me on the other......I think she finds it quite reassuring to be in the middle.....

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 02:29 PM

I've used those nappies on Holly before, when we stayed at a caravan last year. I popped out to do some shopping, came back and it was soaking, so it was a good idea. However, after that first time she was good thereafter.

And as for my bedroom and hall carpets, they have had the lot! Diarrhoea, wee and sick. And the bile. The hall isn't so bad being the darker grey but the lighter grey in the bedroom shows up grubbiness. It has been shampooed (using either of my Vax machines) to within an inch of its life. Several times! And Lord knows how much I got down on hands and knees and wiped up the mess and then soaked it in soapy water, and scrubbed, till is was clean.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Pauline, if it is completely out of character for her to wee indoors, I think I might take a wee sample to the vet to check for urine infection - especially if she does it again anywhere.
She will feel uncomfortable and need some antibiotics.
She has probably heard that the puppy is coming. I'm sure they know these things.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 03:09 PM

Don't you put her out last thing at night Pauline ?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Don't you put her out last thing at night Pauline ?
I do Muddy.

This is new to them being on the double bed upstairs,I forgot she couldn't get off the bed,luckily only the duvet was wet.

I have now decided not to let them upstairs on that bed as I would have been horrified it she had wet the mattress,..so lesson learnt I guess.i was lucky.

So from now on I have decided to sleep upstairs alone,they can sleep on their single bed downstairs,..

Until it is removed on Thursday,then I will have to get the large dog bed out of the loft for them..they also have a large plastic crate that they sleep in.

I will miss them,but I know it will be for the best,..plus I will probably get a better nights sleep,..Jack tosses and turns a lot.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top