Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 04:14 AM

Re: Oh Yes

Originally Posted by Rehab44;1735603I [I
worked[/I] alongside Dutch soldiers on military manoeuvres in Europe. They go home at weekends, all military planning for the defence of Europe had to factor in that we lost the Dutch Armed Forces after 6 pm on a Friday. I kid you not.
Must have been some time ago. Conscription ended in 1996.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Oh heck ! That's a bit worrying, considering US(Trump) has suggested that other countries may begin back filling the US troops in Syria in the next few weeks. Netherlands was the first to be mentioned for volunteering .
At least wedidn't blindly follow america in its attack on non existing weapons of mass destruction of saddam. It is that slave like obedience to america that prompted the distrust of france's president De Gaulle and deny you twice the entry in the EEC.
Lately Hunt announced that he would attack iran if trump so ordered......
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

30-06-2019, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Living in Holland can make the strongest person depressed, it’s not even a third world nation, and on the World stage they are only there to move the furniture. I like them though, they all speak English purely because their own language is too difficult for them to learn.:
Indeed. I'm beter in papiamento. I'm from surinam. Always in a sunny mood.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 08:53 AM

I don't follow too many of your posts Solasch but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea why you are completely hung up about UK leaving the EU. Surely it will make no difference to your pleasurable life and I can't imagine that you are truly concerned with those who live in relative poverty throughout UK. It can only get better for those people .

What does it matter to you, and why are you so obsessed ?? Maybe it's your hobby...
Does seem a bit strange, this excessive interest.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 09:01 AM

Holland are right to be scared rigid.

Fishing, their ports and their exports of flowers are under serious question because of Brexit.

Rutte has done his country no favours because of his behaviour and the way the UK has been treated. The same goes for Varadkar, Merkel, Macron and the rest of them.

Here comes Boris !
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Does seem a bit strange, this excessive interest.
It is, Cinderella. An even more confusing point is the fact that Solasch is constantly warning us why we should not be leaving the Union , but continuously wish doom and gloom on us.. Is it love or is it hate ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 10:28 AM

Oh heck ! That's a bit worrying, considering US(Trump) has suggested that other countries may begin back filling the US troops in Syria in the next few weeks. Netherlands was the first to be mentioned for volunteering .

Makes one wonder what's going on, but it seems that whenever a new leader of a country emerges, those leaders appear to have to show their strength by getting involved in others battles.
I think Hunt would be one of those, not sure about Boris..
All politicians want their moment in history, winning a war is right up there. Maggie T had that moment, Winnie C had his...somehow I don’t see a Boris moment engraved in the history of this country, just another lack lustre career politician wanting his moment in the trough.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
At least wedidn't blindly follow america in its attack on non existing weapons of mass destruction of saddam.

Lately Hunt announced that he would attack iran if trump so ordered......
'WE' didn't it was Tony Blair. The people protested and shouted as hard as they could against .. but nobody listened !!

This time they heard what the people said in a referendum ..and can't deny it !

Tony Blair is still in the mix. So neither he nor his ideas and schemes are welcome.

Yes, I believe Hunt will follow the leader to battle in Iran, which is pretty ironic, considering he's proud of being Minister for the Disabled, and Health Secretary for the last number of years.
Maybe on the global stage he doesn't think that children of war torn countries suffer disabilities and mental health illness like we do. He could be right on that, they suffer in ways we don't even know about.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2019, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Holland are right to be scared rigid.

Fishing, their ports and their exports of flowers are under serious question because of Brexit.

Rutte has done his country no favours because of his behaviour and the way the UK has been treated. The same goes for Varadkar, Merkel, Macron and the rest of them.

Here comes Boris !
Rutte will have plenty of rotten tomatoes to throw at us if we can't come to a deal after October 31
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

30-06-2019, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Rutte will have plenty of rotten tomatoes to throw at us if we can't come to a deal after October 31
Better get your ball skills up to scratch then. You'll have plenty of catching to do in Aberdeen.

We have training for everything in UK through the NHS !

https://www.nhsggc.org.uk/kids/resou...s/ball-skills/

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top