Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 02:33 PM

Re: Boris v Hunt? My prediction!

Hunt says he will revoke the fox hunting bill what a creep.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hunt says he will revoke the fox hunting bill what a creep.
Obviously looking for the green vote Muddy!
What a tosser!

Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Bread! I dont think so!
The tories have no way of getting a majority in POSHOC?
Therefore we cant put our trust in Boris! everything they say
has only one aim, the survival of the tory party!
Imo leavers can only put faith in The brexit party!
They are an unknown quantity, but their main aim is
unambiguous, to get out of eu! exactly what we want!
What more do you need to know?
Very true.

The Commons is rather like the country as a whole: completely divided. Consequently, the can will continue to be kicked down the road until 2022, although it is possible that we could have an early GE.

A lot is going to happen on that occasion:

- many MPs will lose their seats;

- prior to the election they will all be making empty promises, including how they will get us out of the EU or how they will keep us in the EU, according to how they think people are feeling at the time; and

- hopefully the Brexit Party will make a strong appearance.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Very true.

The Commons is rather like the country as a whole: completely divided. Consequently, the can will continue to be kicked down the road until 2022, although it is possible that we could have an early GE.

A lot is going to happen on that occasion:

- many MPs will lose their seats;

- prior to the election they will all be making empty promises, including how they will get us out of the EU or how they will keep us in the EU, according to how they think people are feeling at the time; and

- hopefully the Brexit Party will make a strong appearance.
What is life without hope JBR

Regards Donkeyman!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 12:55 PM

It's all just another act in the BrExit pantomime that has been going on for 2+ years now.

There is no question that the EU will see to it that a Remainer will again be the Tory leader and thus the PM. It's all a side show.

We won't be leaving on 31st Oct.

This is going to be strung out for as long as it takes to simply revoke BrExit.

A revolution is needed.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's all just another act in the BrExit pantomime that has been going on for 2+ years now.

There is no question that the EU will see to it that a Remainer will again be the Tory leader and thus the PM. It's all a side show.

We won't be leaving on 31st Oct.

This is going to be strung out for as long as it takes to simply revoke BrExit.

A revolution is needed.
I hope you turn out to be a prophet that sees his predictions come true.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:52 PM

Hi

A different view.

We will be out on the 31st October.

The EU have had enough.

They have bigger fish to fry.

They have signed Deals with Canada, Japan and South America.

More than enough to replace the loss of the UK.

They are a fraction away from a New Trade Deal with India, one which the UK Vetoed, but now back on again.

Canada, Japan South America and India have refused Trade Deals with us, they are having a wait and see to what happens after Brexit.

They are in no rush at all.

Look at the huge, over 1600 pages, of our Post Brexit WTO Tariffs, we are reducing many to Zero.

We are giving it away, no need for Free Trade Deals from them, they have Zero Tariffs on Exports to the UK, but can keep their tariffs on Imports from the UK.

This is a huge benefit to the EU.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
A different view.

We will be out on the 31st October.

The EU have had enough.
An utterly naive view

I predict confidently we will NOT be out of the EU on 31st Oct

The EU have not had enough. They will do anything and everything to keep us in. It's all a sideshow beong cleverly played out. 2 years on and we are still in.

They are not going to let us leave
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
An utterly naive view

I predict confidently we will NOT be out of the EU on 31st Oct

The EU have not had enough. They will do anything and everything to keep us in. It's all a sideshow beong cleverly played out. 2 years on and we are still in.

They are not going to let us leave
Ireland couldn't do it.

Denmark couldn't do it.

I'm sure we could, but for our undemocratic MPs.

The best we can hope for is that our voters will act at the next GE, but I'm afraid I'm not holding my breath.

Our future depends on US.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 08:21 PM

Further proof (as if it was needed) that Jeremy Hunt is a closet remainer is that he has John Major's support. You remember him? He that signed the Maastricht Treaty without so much as a by your leave whereas other countries (France, Ireland and Denmark) had a referendum on the issue.

The Danes voted against it's ratification by 50.7% against 49.3% (hmm.. why do those figures seem so familiar?) Only when a further referendum by the Danes after alterations were made was the Treaty ratified by them. The French vote very narrowly (50.8%) was in favour.

I have to ask, why were we British not allowed a vote on a treaty even though there was a "clear constitutional rationale for requiring a referendum”. Major effectively tied the UK to the monstrosity that the EU would become. I'm not surprised he's in favour of keeping us tied to the EU, it's his baby.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top