Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:06 AM

Voting for Boris.

Hi

There has been a serious mess up.

Some have received two ballot papers.

This leaves the entire process open to challenge.

This is sheer incompetence.

Is it any wonder the EU are running rings round us?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:28 AM

Re: Voting for Boris.

I still can't see what people see in Boris Johnson. To me he seems to be a mumbling, bumbling buffoon albeit with charisma.
I really cannot see him running the country and getting anything done to our advantage.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:43 AM

While you're waiting for the new PM and the 31st of October here's Victor Borge:

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by bruce ->
while you're waiting for the new pm and the 31st of october here's victor borge:

:-d
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I still can't see what people see in Boris Johnson. To me he seems to be a mumbling, bumbling buffoon albeit with charisma.
I really cannot see him running the country and getting anything done to our advantage.
Nor me Floydy! Why would anyone want him as PM? But then why would anyone want the Tories running anything?

I'm wondering whether having him deliver Brexit would mean that if it all goes wrong he'd get the blame, then they could sack him and give the job to someone more suitable.

It all seems chaotic.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 12:57 PM

The worry is, once the unworldly unrepresentative herd of cultists have elected Johnson, he will be useless but he will also be PM for long enough to sell off the country to US corporations and introduce the gerrymandering Cameron never found time for to ensure perpetual Tory rule.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Perhaps they took a leaf out of the Tower Hamlets method of voting?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I must agree Floydy, apart from the charisma bit!

I have tried, I really have to see past his obvious faults, but cannot for the life of me see a serious politician within him fit to lead our great nation. To me he appears to be no more than the class clown but without the jokes.

My vote will go to Hunt.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Students living away from home, Politicians working away from home, it's been normal for some to get two sets of voting papers.

It's not a crime unless they use both of them.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I must agree Floydy, apart from the charisma bit!

I have tried, I really have to see past his obvious faults, but cannot for the life of me see a serious politician within him fit to lead our great nation. To me he appears to be no more than the class clown but without the jokes.

My vote will go to Hunt.
I know nothing really about Hunt either Barry but Boris just seems like a clown. What on earth do politicians see in him?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top