Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 07:09 PM

Re: Voting for Boris.

Because he"s good at what he does . lol
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Because he"s good at what he does . lol
What does he do exactly?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
What does he do exactly?
He makes a good job of being a buffoon, a bit of a clown, although it is said he is quite different to that in that he's supposed to be quite good at other things he has done in the past. Like being Mayor of London, a post he held for eight years. I don't know anything about that side of him so cannot really comment further on that.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
He makes a good job of being a buffoon, although it is said he is quite different to that in that he's supposed to be quite good at other things he has done in the past, like being Mayor of London as he once was. I don't know anything about that side of him so cannot really comment further.
Thing is Baz, London is not the only city in the UK and it seems that Boris knows nothing about the rest of it. But we are not eligible to voice our opinions, we are not voting for him I suppose
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Thing is Baz, London is not the only city in the UK and it seems that Boris knows nothing about the rest of it. But we are not eligible to voice our opinions, we are not voting for him I suppose
Yes, I realise that and personally have no time for the way London is made out as the be all and end all of cities by some people. The UK is far larger than that and other cities should have the same opportunities as those given to London. However, I reckon he probably must have done something right for London to have held the post for eight years.

Should there be a negative side to Boris Johnson in that post I would be interested to know, as I commented I know nothing at all about that time.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

06-07-2019, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, I realise that and personally have no time for the way London is made out as the be all and end all of cities by some people. The UK is far larger than that and other cities should have the same opportunities as those given to London. However, I reckon he probably must have done something right for London to have held the post for eight years.

Should there be a negative side to Boris Johnson in that post I would be interested to know, as I commented I know nothing at all about that time.
Well I guess we're going to find out very soon when he becomes Prime Minister Baz. As you know though bud, nothing will change for our lives. Money goes to money as they say
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Is it any wonder the EU are running rings round us?
lol

Another little plug for the EU from you . . . .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 06:15 AM

I can't believe we are getting another old Etonian PM .
After the Cameron botch up one leaving May to hold the impossible Brexit baby I would have thought Labour would have walked it.

And they would if they had a decent leader .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:12 AM

I've still got a suspicion that the dark horse will win??

Regards Donkeyman!
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 12:18 PM

Boris does seem to have difficulty answering questions. I hope he has a good team to brief him for PM question time.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top