Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 12:05 PM

Feckless Corbyn U Turn

It had to happen.

It was always going to happen.

So utterly desperate is Commie Corbyn to get to No 10 that he's now supporting a second referendum and then supporting the Remain side.

What an absolute tosser and shyster he is.

Despite all the failings of the Tories, I would vote for them just to keep this moron out of No 10 and ruining our country.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 12:13 PM

Re: Feckless Corbyn U Turn

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It had to happen.

It was always going to happen.

So utterly desperate is Commie Corbyn to get to No 10 that he's now supporting a second referendum and then supporting the Remain side.

What an absolute tosser and shyster he is.

Despite all the failings of the Tories, I would vote for them just to keep this moron out of No 10 and ruining our country.
Momentum are being very clever.

They are chasing hearts and minds that are there to be won and not wasting time and effort on lost causes.

They don't need to have the highest popularity in the country, just the majority of seats in the HoP - or enough to form a coalition with other parties keen to get power.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 12:26 PM

Hi

Corbyn and Boris have a lot on common.

They are both being stage managed by backers, they are both part of the Political Elite.

They are both lying through their teeth, making ridiculous promises in their sole ambition of becoming the next Prime Minister.

Neither of them care a jot about ordinary people.

The only slight difference is that Boris is promising to borrow more money than Corbyn.

I will not vote for either of them, we need a complete change.

I will be voting for Farage at the next election, unless he is going to form a Coalition with the Tories.

If he is, then it is Monster Raving Looney for me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 01:36 PM

Many of the Labour Party are aware that their chances are limited, with Corbyn as their leader. I certainly wouldn't trust him, as everything he says is designed to make him PM, yet he has never explained where the money will come from.
I have little respect for the Tories or Labour because they are both fighting for the glory of running the country, rather than doing what is best.
If Corbyn gets in, the poor will still get poorer because the wealthy, who pay lots of tax, will move to countries where they get a better deal. Then where will the money come from to help the people, who need the benefits, be able to live?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 02:51 PM

I'm still likely to put a monkey on Labour forming the next government.

(A "Monkey" is five hundred quid)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 04:13 PM

Well done Corbyn , you have just lost about 5 million Labour Leave voters and many Labour MPs their seats

Northern leave voters will enjoy being told yet again by some of the London elite that they didn't know what they voted for in the referendum so better have another go
I think some folk think if they stretch things out long enough we will get tired of waiting to leave, not a chance
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 04:22 PM

No U turn at all this has always been Labours policy which was agreed at Conference.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 07:53 PM

I detest both Tories and Labour these days, maybe it's time for England to take a chance on another party altogether. Give both Tories and Labour some time out in which to pull their socks up.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

09-07-2019, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I detest both Tories and Labour these days, maybe it's time for England to take a chance on another party altogether. Give both Tories and Labour some time out in which to pull their socks up.
AfD would cut it for me. (Alternative für Deutschland). They have their downside, but more than made up for by most of their objectives.

Alternatively PVV. (Partij voor de Vrijheid).

Better by far than anything in the UK at present.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
No U turn at all this has always been Labours policy which was agreed at Conference.
Unfortunately it's not the policy, desire or interest of the prat Labour have selected as their leader. That kinda makes the party the utter shambles that it is.

Corbyn is unelectable

Looney Labour unfit to govern

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top