Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:42 PM

Re: Somerset Villagers Terrorised !

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If he had tried that one on me he would have been rolling around in agony once my walking stick had hit him where it hurts.
Oooo YES!

CBT!

PURLEEEESE!

Last time I hired a sadist I begged and begged her to hurt me AND SHE BLOODY REFUSED!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Oooo YES!

CBT!

PURLEEEESE!

Last time I hired a sadist I begged and begged her to hurt me AND SHE BLOODY REFUSED!

Behave....that isn't funny!...
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:17 PM

Moron. He should stick to just flashing in this hot weather - being encased in rubber must be uncomfortable, sweaty and smelly on these warm humid evenings ... ugh!

I think being approached by someone dressed like that would be scary - much more scary than a flasher. I’d feel a bit sorry for a flasher but if a gimper lunged towards me, I’d aim my foot or knee towards the groin.

Hope they catch him soon - it’s easy to joke about the gimper but it wouldn’t be at all funny if you were accosted by this deviant.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 05:18 PM

Well I think it was funny.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Moron. He should stick to just flashing in this hot weather - being encased in rubber must be uncomfortable, sweaty and smelly on these warm humid evenings ... ugh!

I think being approached by someone dressed like that would be scary - much more scary than a flasher. I’d feel a bit sorry for a flasher but if a gimper lunged towards me, I’d aim my foot or knee towards the groin.

Hope they catch him soon - it’s easy to joke about the gimper but it wouldn’t be at all funny if you were accosted by this deviant.

Yes, I agree Boot.

I know I'd be frightened anyway.

It's all very well saying we'd hit him where it hurts and so on, but would we would think quick enough, because we would be in shock I'd imagine.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well I think it was funny.
I' m suspicious more and more about you being the rubber man Todge
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I agree Boot.

I know I'd be frightened anyway.

It's all very well saying we'd hit him where it hurts and so on, but would we would think quick enough, because we would be in shock I'd imagine.
I wouldn't be in shock. I have been confronted by flashers on three occasions, after telling them how pathetic they were and they came any nearer they would come in contact with my boot, I phoned the police.

I took on a group of lads who were tormenting an elderly bag lady in the town where we then lived, with some choice words they ran away!

Another time when I was driving down a narrow lane near our previous property an oncoming motorist expected me to back up even though he was a yard or two from a layby. Well there was no way I was going to do so, so he got out of his car to threaten me. I got out of my car and told him exactly what I thought of his behaviour. He got the message, pulled into the layby and I waved as I drove passed him.

The other week on my daily early morning walk a couple of teenage lads thought they would try to intimidate me as there was no one else around. I laughed at them, and suggested their nappies need changing, they soon got the message.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Behave....that isn't funny!...
That's just what I thought! I'd paid all that cash and the only pain was in my wallet!

Mind you, CBT is something that I never fancied.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

18-07-2019, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I' m suspicious more and more about you being the rubber man Todge
As a teen it is the sort of thing my mates and I would have done.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 02:09 PM

Good luck getting anything accomplished in that suit .

You should see the ridiculous writhing, tugging, pulling, flailing, falling, and once-in-a-blue-moon use of creative language when trying to get out of my full wetsuit. Any of us could be in China by the time it would take him to peel it off.

The best punishment this guy would be about a week of sitting in jail wearing that rubber, taking it off, putting it back on, taking it off, putting it back on....

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top